Applied Kiniesiology

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Applied Kiniesiology

Postby Brady on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Has anyone experienced treatments with a person good at this evaluation technique? I have had a few, and am always amazed at the ability of the technique to pick up on very subtle truths about my body.
The method uses muscle testing in a variety of ways to test our bodies response to various stimuli. These could be acupressure points, types of food, or questions about emotional baggage. While I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding this diagnosis tool, for me it has proven very illuminating.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology
Thoughts?
Brady
Wuji

Re: Applied Kiniesiology

Postby Franklin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 am

i have learned it and have used it with good results...
i have also seen other practitioners and my teachers use it with very good results...
(I use it and was taught it as part of the energy work that I do- not in my acupuncture practice)

i think like anything there is good out there and also some not so good

i am generally skeptical by nature - so would tend to disbelieve some of the wild claims that some people make
but from what I have experienced and seen myself I would also entertain the possibility of most things
but maybe still be skeptical that some of the people claiming things have the skill to produce
(if that makes sense)

some of my teachers suggested practicing the muscle testing a lot and mostly stressed the O-ring test
and also ways to calibrate the system, check to see if you are getting the correct response, and adjust so that you are

franklin
Last edited by Franklin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Re: Applied Kiniesiology

Postby canard on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:49 am

i know a very simple muscle testing system that i learned long time ago from someone who fixed some postural problems I had. seems to work, but i don't use it much anymore.
not quite exactly in the service of the Crown
canard
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic