Squandered Potential

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Squandered Potential

Postby AllanF on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 pm

after just copping a mouthful of attitude from a female colleague (or the "tranny crack whore" as she is now affectionately known) because i asked her and her 2 friends to keep the noise down to i could teach my class, which had such charming tit bits as "i am on a break if you don't like it then you should move!" followed by "you might behave like that in your country but not in China". When i returned to my class i heard her male friend saying "waiguoren blah blah"

I stopped short of brushing that enormous chip off her shoulder (ie throwing her out of the 12th floor window) but as i said to my wife, thanks god i get to come home to you to remind me it is just some ignorant pre op bitch that is prejudiced against foreigners and not the whole Chinese nation. Anyway the whole thing made me think perhaps there is a reason why some animals eat their own young! I long for the days when it is ok to run someone through with a sword and people wouldn't bat an eye lid.
Last edited by AllanF on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllanF

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:53 am

shut up you pussies and just do your fuckin job.

;D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 am

Back to work sheeple! Nothing to see here, put your blinders back on & keep moving! ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic