Police Taser 9 y.o. girl.

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Police Taser 9 y.o. girl.

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Re: Police Taser 9 y.o. girl.

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 am

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

I bet she looked and acted like this:

The poor officer simply had no other choice; he was scared for his life -- and more! I bet she would have taken his very soul, if it weren't for the taser.

It was all self-defense, I tell ya!! ::) :-X
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Please, taser my kids (if I had any)! Then I can sue the PD for gazillions of dollars & never have to work again...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm

if a f***ing cop tasered my little girl I'd be posting responses from prison for the rest of my days. And I'd be gettin' lots of respect from the other inmates for my 'what are you in for'
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

^^ That's what I'm thinking... There's no amount of money that would be worth seeing my kids (one of whom is, incidentally, a 9-year-old girl) suffer like that. Troy, once you have kids, let me tell ya... Your priorities change rather dramatically. :)
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Then you should probably stay away from Vancouver airport and Polish guys.

Taser video shows RCMP shocked immigrant within 25 seconds of their arrival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPCgwCS3viQ

The police have been trained for decades that so-called "pain compliance", a euphemism for torture, is the appropriate response to any "civilian" who does not "obey" their commands. In case you haven't noticed, the cops have been militarized and federalized in the past 20 years. If you want to know how American police are being trained, watch Alex Jones' film Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State. The basic film is 2 hours and then there's an hour extra. A few minutes into the extra is footage of cops arresting peaceful protesters on a sidewalk by wrapping nunchuks around their arms and twisting them until the bones break into compound fractures. Next, they are transporting the completely passive protesters, now handcuffed and injured, down a hallway of a police station, and the cops get yard-long sticks to slide the cuffs over, so as to hang the protesters in the most damaging and painful position possible. The scary part is how carefully, calmly, and in what a perfectly organized and efficient way the cops do this. Remind you of anything?
Michael

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:10 pm

I remember that story about the cops using nunchucks and breaking people's arms with them. The protesters sued but the judge said something like "they were in police custody and therefore were in no danger of being harmed" WTF!!
Chris Fleming

Postby cerebus on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 pm

Naw, I'm not having kids. I'd actually be too overprotective, they'd hate me...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm

This is just horrifying. Whether you have children or not, just that any child would be treated in that way is a frightening testament to the chilling change from "The policeman is your friend," to "Big Brother is watching you, and his henchmen will deal with you."

The observation that police in the U.S. have been militarized is the truth. A few months ago, I had to stop into my local police station to drop off a form, and was shocked to see how different police stations have become, since my childhood (it's been that long since I've been in a police station).

Where there used to be a public-friendly entrance and front desk, with a kind of "Barney Miller" style office setup, there was instead a veritable fortress. As I entered the double doors, a sign informed me that the premises were under video surveillance, and sure enough there were cameras shooting every angle. Instead of a front lobby with chairs or benches, there was just a small space facing a thick, tinted bullet-proof glass sheet of a window that obscured what was going on behind it. And for "public interface," there was a small slot where you could slide notes, and a microphone to speak to the officer on duty.

I had to surmise that prisoners and people getting taken into "protective custody" were hustled past this and through a narrow passageway to the side, where... god knows what takes place.

The cop at the window wasn't very friendly, either, come to think of it.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby AllanF on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm

This is very disturbing in so many ways, and as a father of a 3.5 year old i would be sitting in a cell along with Meeks if this had happened to my daughter.
AllanF

Postby Michael on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

I was on Venice Beach Wednesday around noon and watched the LAPD give a homeless guy a ticket.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Return to Off the Topic