Unwanted emails (continued)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Unwanted emails (continued)

Postby Craig on Tue May 13, 2008 5:34 am

Posted by: AWESOME X...Awesome. Posted on: May 12th, 2008, 4:22pm
For some reason a couple of weeks ago I was included as a cc on an email about some guy organising a bucks party. I thought nothing of it at the time, figured it was spam or something. Turns out from that point on I got included in every email this random dude was sending about the bucks party, as well as all the replies. So I figured it was time to take action and write a response, which I have included for your enjoyment (the questions were asked in another email with a note for everyone to respond so they could get catering etc right):

I'm pretty sure I don't really know any of you guys at all but seeing as how you have been so friendly and invited me along to this party, I suppose I should make an appearance. Is it cool if I bring a bunch of friends?

1. Will you come to the lunch and bowling starting at 1.30pm?

Yes. Food is always good as it keeps me from starving to death. I'm kinda a bit poor at the moment so I hope you don't mind if I borrow some dosh. Cool. Oh also I don't live in Sydney so if someone could arrange a lift like a plane or a bus or something that would be sweet. Let me know soon because it's kind of a long walk so I may need to start today or tomorrow if I cant find transport.

2. Will you be at Quarrymans Hotel?
Dodgy pub? Sounds like my kinda place! Definitely in. Will there be strippers? I can organise some if you like, I know this one girl who can do all kinds of crazy stuff with her...well never mind you'll see on the night if you're keen. Also, is it BYO? I've had a bit of a break from drinking and I figure this is a good night to welcome it back into my life so if it is I'll bring like 7 bottles of JD, if I'm feeling super generous I might even share some around but I don't really like buying drinks for strangers.

3. Will you be coming to wherever we go after 11pm - as I have to put names on guest list etc.
Oh hell yes! I haven't seen much of the Sydney night life, I hear it's unreal! You'll have to show me where all these hot girls I keep hearing about hang out; I don't really like going home solo. Plus me and the boys party like you've never seen, I hope you're ready to see some borderline illegal wildness.

Also - if anyone knows where to buy a big hairy moustache, can you let me know.

I don't know of any places and have no idea what you would want this for, but if you want I can shave my back and glue the hairs together? That would work well but it might be kinda gross if you're planning on gluing it to your face.

Anyways I guess I'll see you all there! Looking forward to meeting some new people; I really hope you aren't the kind that sell candy to small children out the back of a panel van because that's kinda creepy. Alternatively you could just take me off the cc list so your emails and the associated replies stop filling my inbox. You probably don't want to be sending all your personal information (like your mobile number) to some random either.

OK good hustle I'm out!

hopefully they get the picture. if not looks like im rocking out in sydney this friday! booyah!

Posted by: Michael Udel Posted on: Today at 12:05am
unsubscribe! unsubscribe!

Cheesy

Posted by: Bär Posted on: Today at 2:08am
Grin Grin

Posted by: Interloper Posted on: Today at 6:25am

I liked the part about shaving your back to make a big, hairy mustache. But the thought of it made me nauseous.

Grin

Posted by: mix Posted on: Today at 9:49am

Tremendous! Grin

Posted by: Qiphlow Posted on: Today at 1:21pm
if the plane shows up at your front door, you totally have to go to this party.

Posted by: Joe L. Posted on: Today at 1:27pm
''I hope you're ready to see some borderline illegal wildness. ''

Grin I love it.

on Today at 1:21pm, Qiphlow wrote:
if the plane shows up at your front door, you totally have to go to this party.

Posted by: AWESOME X...Awesome. Posted on: Today at 4:19pm

im tempted to just go anyways...its only 3 hours drive or a $15 bus ride away Grin

Posted by: Zhong Kui Posted on: Today at 8:42pm

I got the back shaving beat.

In sweden, part of a bachelor party is playing some fucked up joke on the bachelor.

My buddy put one together for his friend, and for some reason (nautical theme or some bullshit), the bachelor had to wear a fake beard the whole night.

The next day, they all hit the sauna together and the bachelor discovered that all his buddies had recently shaved their pubes....
Last edited by Craig on Tue May 13, 2008 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Craig
Great Old One

Re: Unwanted emails (continued)

Postby mixjourneyman on Tue May 13, 2008 6:06 am

Zhong: holy fuck!!!! I'm never getting married in Sweeden!!!! ;D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Re: Unwanted emails (continued)

Postby Royal Dragon on Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 pm

No Kidding!!!
Royal Dragon
Great Old One