Absolute A-holes.....

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Absolute A-holes.....

Postby RobP2 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:27 am

Wife just came in seething and told me of a job at work today. Some guys stole two ponies. Loaded them into a trailer and drove off. The bottom of the trailer came out. One pony managed to stay put, the other went through the floor...the guys drove for SEVEN MILES before abandoning the trailer.

Police followed the trail of blood. The poor animal was shredded from the legs down. They had to call out ARV to put it down, they couldn't get a vet out quickly enough.

Shame the people got away, they deserved putting down too.......
"If your life seems dull and boring - it is" - Derek & Clive
http://www.systemauk.com/
RobP2
Great Old One

Re: Absolute A-holes.....

Postby Juan on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 am

That is freaking awful. I hope those motherfuckers die a slow and painful death so they suffer as much as that poor pony. Some people are unbelieveable pieces of shit.
Juan
Great Old One

Postby fisherman on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am

Assholes - people that are cruel to animals need a severe beating.
fisherman
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am

um. people that are just cruel need a severe beating.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 am

MAN it makes me sick to even think about this...

What these "people" deserve is exactly the same treatment: they need to be tied to a car and driven for seven miles. Shouldn't even take that long...

Jesus... :'( :-X
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Chris McKinley on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:29 pm

We've got people in Miami, Florida recently who have a horse flesh ring going. They're sneaking up to horse ranchers' property and butchering the horses for meat on the spot. If I weren't as public or as married, I'd take 30 days and a couple of buddies and completely eliminate the problem permanently without anybody ever realizing how it happened.
Chris McKinley

Postby TaoJoannes on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 pm

There was a horse-meat cart at every Altstadt Fest in Kaiserslautern. It makes for awesome frikadeller.

But this dragging an animal for miles bullshit. Likely the horse would have had to have been put down when it first fell through the trailer, but that's about as bad as the woman who hit a guy with her car, he got stuck in the windshield, and she just drove home and kept the garage closed for 3 DAYS while he died.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby cerebus on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 pm

FUCK!!! THis fucking shit pisses me off like I can't even say!!! Pieces of SHIT like this need to be killed, plain and simple.

One of my best friends in the Army (Tony) almost attacked a group of 10 Airborne Infantry soldiers with his bare hands because they were throwing rocks at a rat crossing a river. It took 4 grown men to hold him back. He loved horses. I'd love to lock these fuckers in a room with Tony and let him tear them apart... -evil- -evil-
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby jasonf on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:21 pm

nianfong wrote:um. people that are just cruel need a severe beating.

People being cruel is usually the result of severe beatings...
jasonf
Huajing

Postby Snow on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I need to go live in my own little world, Snowland, where things like this don't happen.
Snow
Anjing

Postby cerebus on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Things like this make me wanna force Cerebusland down the throats of people like this, where such things only happen to those who would do them to innocent people and animals. And I'm not a violent person at all by nature...
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Joe L. on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Chris McKinley wrote:We've got people in Miami, Florida recently who have a horse flesh ring going. They're sneaking up to horse ranchers' property and butchering the horses for meat on the spot. If I weren't as public or as married, I'd take 30 days and a couple of buddies and completely eliminate the problem permanently without anybody ever realizing how it happened.

Feel free to form and train a group of us who aren't as married or as public to do like wise.

Hurting something with no way to fight back or a true understanding of why the violence is happening is inexcusable. There is just no excuse nor any forgiveness for such things.
"The harder you train, the harder it is to surrender"
Joe L.
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Joe L. wrote:
Chris McKinley wrote:We've got people in Miami, Florida recently who have a horse flesh ring going. They're sneaking up to horse ranchers' property and butchering the horses for meat on the spot. If I weren't as public or as married, I'd take 30 days and a couple of buddies and completely eliminate the problem permanently without anybody ever realizing how it happened.

Feel free to form and train a group of us who aren't as married or as public to do like wise.

Hurting something with no way to fight back or a true understanding of why the violence is happening is inexcusable. There is just no excuse nor any forgiveness for such things.

+100
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:54 pm

TaoJoannes wrote:There was a horse-meat cart at every Altstadt Fest in Kaiserslautern. It makes for awesome frikadeller.

But this dragging an animal for miles bullshit. Likely the horse would have had to have been put down when it first fell through the trailer, but that's about as bad as the woman who hit a guy with her car, he got stuck in the windshield, and she just drove home and kept the garage closed for 3 DAYS while he died.

Was the windshield Ok? ;)
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby fisherman on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:58 am

Snow wrote:I need to go live in my own little world, Snowland, where things like this don't happen.

Mind if me and my family join you?
fisherman
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic