attention Vancouver teachers...

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

attention Vancouver teachers...

Postby meeks on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm currently renting a yoga studio 2 nights a week for 2 hours and that costs me about $50 a night - about $450 a month.

a place next to it is coming available - it was a chiropractic, massage and pilates center. It has 6 private massage rooms, office, massive reception area, and the training space (currently used for pilates) is more than 2x larger than what I'm renting - about 1300 sq feet. The rent is $1700 a month. I figure if I could a couple of people that want to have their own place we can split it. My time schedule would mean I'd only need it a couple of evenings a week, and perhaps a timeslot on a weekend. That means all of the weekday slots and evenings and weekends would be fully available 24 hours a day. That would work out to about $600 a month each.

If anyone is a massage therapist, accupuncturist, personal trainer or yoga teacher please contact me asap. I only have a couple of weeks to put this together. The place is completely finished because the office is simply moving out because they've outgrown it.
Last edited by meeks on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Return to Off the Topic