The Perils of Silk PJs (CHAPS ONLY THREAD)

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The Perils of Silk PJs (CHAPS ONLY THREAD)

Postby Dmitri on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 am

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Tom wrote:
cerebus wrote:(no pics necessary, thank you very much!).

I respectfully differ, Troy. I don't think Andy sees many of these things in Korea. So, in the interest of cultural ambassadorship, I present . . . assless chaps:

They're not just for members of the Fairyland Fight Club anymore.

Ah, and I stand corrected by Tom. Thank you sir...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm

In the end, Andy has demonstrated his superior Tai Chi by TRULY having iron wrapped in silk...
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Michael Babin wrote:Reminded me of something I witnessed in one of my first ever taiji classes being held in a local jujitsu dojo back in the mid-70s. Twas a hot summer day, and no airconditioning in the old building so we were all dressed pretty casually.

The instructor, a man in his mid 30s, is doing push-hands with another male student while the rest of the students sit on the floor in a circle around the pair as the teacher demonstrates single push-hands and talks about all the details needed.

Within a few minutes, it becomes painfully obvious to those of us watching from the floor that teacher's partner is "enjoying" the interaction a little too much as something stiff is now jutting out of the shorts the student was wearing.

As people start looking at each other in horror or amusement, teacher notices and jerks his arm free and mutters "that's enough of that" while distancing himself from his erstwhile assistant. His face was much redder than anyone else's.

there's a taiji/ghey joke in there somewhere...I just can't seem to put it to words...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby cerebus on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm

meeks wrote:
Michael Babin wrote:Reminded me of something I witnessed in one of my first ever taiji classes being held in a local jujitsu dojo back in the mid-70s. Twas a hot summer day, and no airconditioning in the old building so we were all dressed pretty casually.

The instructor, a man in his mid 30s, is doing push-hands with another male student while the rest of the students sit on the floor in a circle around the pair as the teacher demonstrates single push-hands and talks about all the details needed.

Within a few minutes, it becomes painfully obvious to those of us watching from the floor that teacher's partner is "enjoying" the interaction a little too much as something stiff is now jutting out of the shorts the student was wearing.

As people start looking at each other in horror or amusement, teacher notices and jerks his arm free and mutters "that's enough of that" while distancing himself from his erstwhile assistant. His face was much redder than anyone else's.

there's a taiji/ghey joke in there somewhere...I just can't seem to put it to words...

Is it right there on the tip of your tongue Meeks? ;D ;D
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 pm

He was simply preparing to discharge energy.

FA JING!
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Andy_S wrote:Just imagine: A good-looking young fellow standing manfully in single whip, wearing wet white strides with what appears to be a German stormtrooper's helmet attached to a python clearly visible behind the cloth and an expression of horror passing across his mug.

I knew eventually Andy would reveal his true motive for this thread: a chance to describe his "manliness". LOL

We need Pat on this thread. Pat, Pat? Where are you when we need some good dick jokes?
Michael

Postby Ian on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:59 pm

GrahamB wrote:Image

The one on the right is not in sequence.

Ian (has done one too many logical sequence tests for today).
Last edited by Ian on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian

Postby Andy_S on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Where did this idea come from that I was boned up? (Graham...?Troy...?) It was a floppy - I was doing Taiji, not hard qigong - albeit the little fellow was still visible.

Tom:

Cheers for the pic. (Graham: No thanks for yours, "pal.") Can anyone identify the red object that seems to be dangling from the center of her "chap"? Thanks.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 am

Can anyone identify the red object that seems to be dangling from the center of her "chap"? Thanks.

for all you taiji guys: that's where the vagina is located on a woman.
meeks
Administrator

Postby Michael Babin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

So what appears to be a square of red cardboard is like the tag hanging off the string on a teabag so that you can find it?

::)
Last edited by Michael Babin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Website [with a link to my Youtube Channel] https://sites.google.com/view/mbtaiji/home
Michael Babin
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:35 am

RE:
for all you taiji guys: that's where the vagina is located on a woman.

Thanks Meeks, this is what I have heard too - very interesting! Can anyone confirm the rumour?

Stil, I don't think a woman's vagina is a reddish, dangling ball or tube of cardboard....I could be wrong, though.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 am

Ha hahaha... Y'ouse guys are cracking me up...
edededed
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 am

that's because the picture was downloaded from google maps. someone mapped a vagina on there and google places that little red pointer-flag there.
meeks
Administrator

Postby cerebus on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 am

Andy_S wrote: Can anyone identify the red object that seems to be dangling from the center of her "chap"? Thanks.

That's the price tag. And no, you can't afford it... ;) ;D
cerebus
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic