Online game: End of America

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Online game: End of America

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Last edited by neijia_boxer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
neijia_boxer

Re: End of America Game

Postby neijia_boxer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 pm

grey goo + china unloads us treasury + dec 12 2012 + pax sinica (china replacing america) + synthesized super virus=

You are a bloodthirsty misanthrope. You believe mankind is stupid and fallible and that America will destroy itself in a bloody mess. You'll know you're right when: The United States succumbs to a torrent of Russian nukes; we clone ourselves, get bum genes, and die.
neijia_boxer

Re: End of America Game

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:30 pm

and die

One way or the other :)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Re: Online game: End of America

Postby neijia_boxer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 am

my co-workers results:

obesity, the matrix, robot overlords, information war, and decline of civic spirit. Basically, what happens in wall-e.

You are a humanitarian internationalist. You're convinced mankind will terminate America—but at least we won't off ourselves in the process. You'll know you're right when: Everyone on Earth pledges allegiance to a world government; the feds default on the national debt.
neijia_boxer

Postby bianka on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

How do you un-install an online game completely? Okay, first these are free online games. I play them then after a while I get bored of them and try to un-install them, however here's the problem, even though I un-install them the program, pieces still seem to remain, like its not fully un-installed. Anyway my question is this, can someone please give me a step-by-step guide on how to, un-install a free online browser game.
Last edited by bianka on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bianka

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:34 am

hmmmm.....how random.

Don't trust it.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 pm

how to, un-install a free online browser game

I dunno because I don't really play downloaded games. But, I can offer that, if you use XP, you could try a "restore" to a previous time function (before you installed the game). Ok, free game sites usually make their money through advertising. If you are talking about pop-ups, etc., and other ads, you might be able to use an anti-spyware, malware program to identify and remove it. You should, btw, google your question using the specific game as a keyword. There are probably others with the same issue. You can look in "add remove programs" for anything suspicious, too. But, the problem might be in services that the program installs.

Somebody else might also be able to give you advice about setting up a safer enrionment -like Sandbox-- where you don't have to install programs to you disk/os. Good luck.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic