20 Minutes With the President

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

20 Minutes With the President

Postby Michael on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 am

Twenty Minutes with the President

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.

A comprehensive bibliography containing all of the evidence presented above can be viewed at
http://www.prisonplanet.com/20_minutes_ ... raphy.html
Michael

Re: 20 Minutes With the President

Postby Teazer on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:41 am

It would be worth highlighting:
Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.

This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am

But the fact still stands:

"Mr. President the parallels are not distorted just because you say they are. Let’s stick to the facts. You promised to abolish the Patriot Act and then voted to re-authorize it. You pledged to end warrantless wire tapping against the American people and now energetically defend it. You decried the practice of rendition and now continue it. You promised over and over again on the campaign trail, that you would end the practice of indefinite detention and instead, you have expanded it to permanent detention of “detainees” without trial. This far exceeds the outrages of the former administration. Call me crazy Mr. President, but is this not your record?"
Chris Fleming

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 am

Uh, the whole thing is a fabrication by Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones and never happened.

wtf? lol

why bother with this clear and obvious bullshit from that shill alex jones michael?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Darth, you've phrased that as a loaded question full of presumptions, you know like, "Does your mother know you're gay?". If I thought it was bullshit done by a shill then I wouldn't bother with it. This is a presentation of relevant facts regarding an event with far-reaching consequences for everyone. Two, going on three wars, and countless negative changes to our society are the result of something that hasn't been properly investigated. What if an investigation led to the end of the Afghan and Iraq wars? Would it be bullshit then? Would it be more important who it was that prompted such an investigation, or would it be more relevant that the deaths of thousands came to an end?
Michael

Postby TaoJoannes on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm not sure, but I believe this entire document falls under the heading of "straw man".

I mean, it's real easy to write a piece of fiction about interviewing someone and have all their responses play right into your agenda, that doesn't mean it has any worth in regards to current events or policy.
oh qué una tela enredada que tejemos cuando primero practicamos para engañar
TaoJoannes
Wuji

Postby qiphlow on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 pm

i'm surprised that people still have such high expectations for the president. i mean, when was the last time that one actually did what he promised during his campaign?
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby chud on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 pm

qiphlow wrote:i'm surprised that people still have such high expectations for the president. i mean, when was the last time that one actually did what he promised during his campaign?

Well, Obama was all about "hope and change", and everyone was led to believe it would be different this time. So much for all that...
chud
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Charlie Sheen's message to Pres. Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU

Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 am

That would be 2 & 1/2 straw men.

;D
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 am

Good one. I know you're joking, but since TJ also mentioned straw man, if anyone is serious about that I disagree. There's no straw man here, just 20 questions about the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 and how it doesn't add up.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 am

The thing is this.
The original presentation was handed out as if these questions really were posed to the POTUS.
They weren't.

there is nothing to stop anyone from making these queries.
But demanding an interview that will be peppered with criticism for not fixing the errors of the previous 8 years within a one year timeline is
well, just weird and inappropriate.

Mr.Sheen does realize that the POTUS is not a dictator and has to work within the framework of a three tiered government right?
Mr. Obama has gone to great lengths to give everyone a voice and in doing so has in fact slowed the wheels of progress for his own agenda
because he allows his opponents their day on the soapbox with all too much frequency.

Sheen should stick to TV gags and drinking himself to sleep. :)

Just sayin...
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

The mock letter format is fairly common and I think was intended to get people's attention so they'd read his 20 points. Charlie Sheen has just as much reason as anyone to question the official conspiracy theory, perhaps a little more because he is associated closely with some of the victim's families. I don't know why you denigrate him, you could just take the information for what it is regardless of him or Obama, but I guess you're saying he's wasting Obama's time, eh? I admire Sheen for speaking up now for the second time. He asked some of these questions publicly in 2006 and was attacked by the media without any response to the questions of 9/11 back then. This is his second try to get some kind of reasonable response. Again, if a new investigation gets us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and possibly keeps us out of Pakistan (although we're already in there) and Iran, then certainly not a waste of time.
Michael

Return to Off the Topic