9/11

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: 9/11

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

Chris McKinley wrote:I would be curious as to exactly what evidence you guys are holding on to that supports your various claims and conjectures. And, no, just for clarity, reasoning such as Rosy O'Donnell's that "steel can't burn" will not be accepted.

I'm absolutely certain you are not a stupid person.
But I am not going to throw reams of links at you that cover the opinions of military people, firemen on the scene, policemen on the scene, architects opinions, engineers views and demolition experts views.
Which are surprisingly unanimous in the assessment that there was more than planes involved, the pentagon is still realy a hot topic and of course building 7 falling without actually having been hit and so on.

You really would be interested to see the evidence? really?
It's there Chris, like a big enchilada just hanging there.

And yes, there are nutbars in the conspiracy groups.
But I don't see them as any more weird than the people who accept the official report at face value when it's as thin as an onion skin and doesn't even address key events for pete's sake.

Google "Richard Gage" if you want a very educated response to your query about what evidence there is for controlled demolition occurring that day.
Then try not to go into shock as you start peeling back the layers.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 am

Richard Gage is the founder of Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth:

We are a non-partisan association of architects, engineers, and affiliates, who are dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing truths about the destruction of all three WTC high-rises on 9/11/2001.

They currently have 830 licensed architects and engineers who do not accept the official story of the fall of WTC1, WTC2, and of course as Darth said, WTC7, which wasn't hit by anything.
Michael

Postby alexsuffolk on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 am

I was living in Toronto, on the Beaches of the Lake, August 2001. Over the months i had made friends with a funny middle aged guy who would sit on the beach with his sat. linked laptop and play stocks - actually he was not playing, he was a seasoned pro who made enough money from just 12 clients that he had one of the biggest houses in that expensive part of the city.

End of August he tells me - 'Al, in the next couple of weeks make sure none of your family is in NY, LA or Washington. And take any money you've got in planes and reinvest it in arms'

Not sure why my circling had given him the impression that i HAD money in stocks but.........

Sure i asked him what he was talking about, and i felt a sinister wind blow past as he said 'Several of my clients are Jewish men, rich enough that you wouldn't be able to count the zeros. Been my friends now for twenty plus yrs and three of them were kind enough to tell me that something very bad is about to hit us. Got no idea what but.....maybe its worth being cautious...'

well schooled for yrs by Bill Cooper et al i did listen. Happened to turn the tv on to see the forecast on the am of the 11th September, just as the event was about to happen, watching in horror as it unfolded. Flying to europe later that month was a very strange time, darkness everywhere, planes half empty, and with the knowingness that the controllers had just played their trump card. Life really had changed then, for all of us.
alexsuffolk

Postby Michael on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 am

Mayor Willie Brown of San Francisco was scheduled to fly to NYC on Sept. 11, 2001 but received a call from the someone in the US State Dept warning him not to fly that day, to cancel his trip.
Michael

Postby Michael on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 am

Zero: An Investigation into 9/11

ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not be true. This brand new feature documentary from Italian production company Telemaco explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic new witness testimony, which directly conflicts with the US Government's account.

Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights; Gore Vidal, and Noble Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de da Sera, "What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and omissions of stunning gravity."

The first thirty minutes focuses on the collapse of the World Trade Center towers 1, 2, and 7. Note that WTC7 collapsed without being hit by any planes. Some debris from the other towers had ignited a few small fires, but even FEMA said this was unlikely the cause of its collapse. Multiple explosions were reported inside WTC7 by Barry Jennings and Mike Hess of NYC Emergency Preparedness before WTC 1 & 2 fell. Barry Jennings also reported multiple bodies inside WTC7 and testified to this for the 9/11 Commission, who completely omitted his testimony and WTC7, saying later the reason for not mentioning it was that there were no casualties there, which is false according to multiple witnesses.

WTC7's collapse was predicted one hour before its fall by CNN and 20 minutes before by BBC, whose on sight reporter said the building had already fallen while it is clearly visible still standing in the skyline behind her. Where did they get the script telling them the building would fall?

Larry Silverstein, the owner of WTC, said the building was brought down by controlled demolition based on the decision of the NYC Fire Dept, but it takes weeks to prepare a building for demolition. How did they do it within 7 hours of the other towers falling? Fire Departments don't do controlled demolition. It's not possible that it happened the way Silverstein claims. NIST has given 5 ridiculous explanations for its mysterious collapse, each one contradicting the previous, each one more outrageous.

The 9/11 Commission completely omitted WTC7 and other "explanations" for its collapse are insufficient. Why did WTC7 fall without being hit? It was obviously brought down by controlled demolition, so how was that done? Why weren't the small fires put out? Why were there explosions inside WTC7 before WTC1 & 2 fell?

Barry Jennings gave an extensive interview repeating what he and Mike Hess had stated independently about the explosions on Sept. 11, 2001 just after they'd been rescued from WTC7. After being threatened with the loss of his job and pension with NYC, Jennings begged the director of Loose Change: Final Cut, Dylan Avery not to include his interview in the film. Jennings died without any record or obituary on Aug. 19, 2008, finally confirmed by his employer. Another coincidence? Just like the reported suicide of another witness to explosions inside the towers, a witness who worked in WTC, Kenny Johennamann.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 am

alexsuffolk wrote:I was living in Toronto, on the Beaches of the Lake, August 2001. Over the months i had made friends with a funny middle aged guy who would sit on the beach with his sat. linked laptop and play stocks - actually he was not playing, he was a seasoned pro who made enough money from just 12 clients that he had one of the biggest houses in that expensive part of the city.

End of August he tells me - 'Al, in the next couple of weeks make sure none of your family is in NY, LA or Washington. And take any money you've got in planes and reinvest it in arms'

Not sure why my circling had given him the impression that i HAD money in stocks but.........

Sure i asked him what he was talking about, and i felt a sinister wind blow past as he said 'Several of my clients are Jewish men, rich enough that you wouldn't be able to count the zeros. Been my friends now for twenty plus yrs and three of them were kind enough to tell me that something very bad is about to hit us. Got no idea what but.....maybe its worth being cautious...'

well schooled for yrs by Bill Cooper et al i did listen. Happened to turn the tv on to see the forecast on the am of the 11th September, just as the event was about to happen, watching in horror as it unfolded. Flying to europe later that month was a very strange time, darkness everywhere, planes half empty, and with the knowingness that the controllers had just played their trump card. Life really had changed then, for all of us.

Damn...
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 am

Full length documentary. A good video that presents plenty of things to consider.

Chris Fleming

Postby yusuf on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 am

Dmitri wrote:
alexsuffolk wrote:I was living in Toronto, on the Beaches of the Lake, August 2001. Over the months i had made friends with a funny middle aged guy who would sit on the beach with his sat. linked laptop and play stocks - actually he was not playing, he was a seasoned pro who made enough money from just 12 clients that he had one of the biggest houses in that expensive part of the city.

Damn...

..and ALex told me about it later that month in 2001
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 am

Interview for 9/11 truth:

Chris Fleming

Postby Michael on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Don't mean to trouble you in the land of free & easy youtube access, but could you give any hint about these interviews?

TIA
Michael

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Another. In the clip 9/11 is addressed around the 4-6 min mark.

Chris Fleming

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Michael wrote:Don't mean to trouble you in the land of free & easy youtube access, but could you give any hint about these interviews?

TIA

Mainly, a lot of what is coming out is that the people who were in the 9/11 commission are now admitting that evidence was ignored, omitted and covered up quite on purpose.
Chris Fleming

Postby Strange on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:12 pm

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qNI7x7-1y3Y/

i dunno if you guys have seen this, the vid claims that its not available in us....
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic