Census taking-dangerous profession

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Census taking-dangerous profession

Postby KEND on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 am

Census Worker Found Hanged With "Fed" Scrawled on Body
A census worker in Kentucky was found hanged to death with the word "Fed" scrawled on his body, according to unnamed law enforcement officials cited by The Associated Press. Bill Sparkman, age 51, was a part-time census worker and occasional teacher. His body was found September 12 hanged from a tree in a remote section of the Daniel Boone National Forest, located in a rural portion of southeast Kentucky.

The comments on 'Truthout' focussed mainly on the hatemongering of the Right-Bachman Beck et al which may have triggered this
KEND
Great Old One

Re: Census taking-dangerous profession

Postby Chris Fleming on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 am

I'm sorry but that's what happens when you get careless. There are some seriously crazy people in rural areas and any sensible person knows that you just don't get out of your car in some places, let alone attempt to go on someone's property.
Chris Fleming

Re: Census taking-dangerous profession

Postby Michael on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 pm

"Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help. Sure was tough finding your place. Had to get off the dirt road and hike through that group of funny-shaped plants. What are they, by the way? Well, doesn't really matter. Don't mind me, just getting the GPS coordinates of the front door of every building on your property, including that little shack over there with the big vent pipe and the pile of corn husks next to it. How many people live here and what are their social security numbers? By the way, how many guns do you own? Oh, that many." Dim lights. End scene.
Michael

Return to Off the Topic