Doubt about Adolf Hitler suicide story

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Doubt about Adolf Hitler suicide story

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 am

Are they Safe?

lol.

stormfront are neo-nazis. I'm pretty sure they didn't want Obama in office.

Tea party folks for the most part are as much of a cluster fuck as an acid party.
Lots of those folks had no idea why they were there and were basically towing the line that sat inside their comfort zone.
Yes there was an air of racism and fascism and anti americanism that occured at those demonstrations.

Had they been 100% clear, vetted out the racist agenda holders and carefully managed the media, they may have made more inroads than remaining stuck to the fringe and loopytunes groups who follow fox news.

ultimately, the hard truth is that America is divided. Still. And has been since the hand was forced with 9/11
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 am

When it comes to Marathon Man and Boys from Brazil, I have to admit I'm no fan of Hoffman or Peck. Olivier has a much better role in Boys and he's awesome in his final two scenes. Boys is worth watching just to see Olivier's final two scenes. Peck really doesn't do anything for me. He's really quite overrated.[/rant]
Last edited by Michael on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Felipe Bidó on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 am

bustr wrote:This is a PDF so you may want to right clcik and "save link as". Hitler supposedly changed his name to William Coates and died in the US in 04.

http://conspiration.ca/the-bush-connection/The%20Bush%20Connection.pdf

That has to be one of the most fascinating and tremendous pieces of literature I have read this week. So, does Josef Mengele wear one of those 'magnetic rings' from Alex Chiu?. He looks extremely young for a 90 year old.

Wow. Mile-high crap.
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Dmitri on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 am

I can't read anything that uses GIANT CAPS throughout. I just can't bring myself to get over it, no matter what it's supposed to say.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:42 am

from teh intermawebs. feel free to back-fact-check the statements:

n 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said: "We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin." When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, 'No.' Stalin's top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the ones to occupy Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945: "We have found no corpse that could be Hitler's." The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremberg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: "No one can say he is dead." Major General Floyd Parks, who was commanding general of the U.S. sector in Berlin, stated for publication that he had been present when Marshall Zhukov described his entrance to Berlin, and Zhukov stated he believed Hitler might have escaped. Lt. Gen. Bedell Smith, Chief of Staff to Gen. Eisenhower in the European invasion and later Director of the CIA, stated publicly on Oct. 12, 1945, "No human being can say conclusively that Hitler is dead." Col. W.J. Heimlich, former Chief, United States Intelligence, at Berlin, stated for publication that he was in charge of determining what had happened to Hitler and after a thorough investigation his report was: "There was no evidence beyond that of HEARSAY to support the THEORY of Hitler's suicide." He also stated, "On the basis of present evidence, no insurance company in America would pay a claim on Adolph Hitler." Nuremberg judge Michael Mussmanno said in his book "Ten Days to Die," "Russia must accept much of the blame [to the extent that it still exists] that Hitler did not die in May 1945." However, Mussmanno STATED that he interviewed Hitler's personal waiter, his valet, his chauffeur, his two secretaries, pilots, top generals, etc., and they all 'agreed' perfectly that Hitler committed suicide. He said they could not have gotten together afterward and made up a story that agreed in perfect detail without one flaw anywhere, so they must be telling the truth and he was absolutely convinced that Hitler committed suicide.

The story at first sounds convincing, until you realized that they could have memorized a story BEFOREHAND and these were all people who almost WORSHIPPED Hitler. Do witnesses EVER agree "perfectly" in detail in real life? Former Secretary of State Jimmy Byrnes in his book "Frankly Speaking" [as quoted in the April 1948 "The Cross and The Flag"]: "While in Potsdam at the Conference of the Big Four, Stalin left his chair, came over and clinked his liquor glass with mine in a very friendly manner. I said to him: 'Marshal Stalin, what is your theory about the death of Hitler?' Stalin replied: "He is not dead. He escaped either to Spain or Argentina.'"
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm on holiday and had some extra time and watched that interview I posted that mentions Boys from Brazil. Wild. It led me to this:

Michael

Postby internalenthusiast on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:34 pm

http://www.cowabduction.com/

just a tangent. to append to michael's post. i've heard hitler liked cows. :D

PS: touch the cow with your cursor/mouse pointer.
Last edited by internalenthusiast on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby Felipe Bidó on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Michael wrote:I'm on holiday and had some extra time and watched that interview I posted that mentions Boys from Brazil. Wild. It led me to this:

Billy Meier??...

Oh....Shit
“Shut up. Your mouth is like my mother’s vagina; just a hole that disappointments come out of.” - Robert Brockway, Cracked.com
Felipe Bidó
Founder

Postby Michael on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 am

Yeah, it's the first I heard of the guy. I Googled Boys from Brazil, I get an interview with George Green, and during the interview they keep talking about UFO's and Billy Meier. I downloaded a PDF from the site hosting the pic of the UFO and it's supposed to be a message from the Pleiades aliens to humanity about how we should clean up our act. Guess what it says? We have to keep the population down with forced birth control! So it's like every single controversial thread comes together right here. The whole PDF is a mixture of pie-in-the-sky love everyone pablum, intermixed with very specific globalist think tank policy talking points. I guess the aliens are really running the show, LOL.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic