Ex-fiance of "Real Housewife" dies in parking lot fight

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Ex-fiance of "Real Housewife" dies in parking lot fight

Postby everything on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:25 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091003/ap_ ... housewives

fight outside strip club in parking lot. man dead from head injuries. other guy charged with manslaughter. no idea what started the fight.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Re: Ex-fiance of "Real Housewife" dies in parking lot fight

Postby ShortFormMike on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm

i know about him. he shoulda branched out from taiji. he'd still be alive today.
if it doesn't make sense, it's because I'm "typing" with Swype or using android's voice to text, which is pretty damn good by the way
ShortFormMike
Huajing

Postby everything on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 pm

he only did taiji?
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Flipping through the channels, I ran across "Real Housewives," and guess who's on. It's a shame. Personally, I find all the Housewives kind of tacky. Of course, they probably wouldn't think much of me, either.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic