Drag queens ktfo thugs ... or yobs or whatever

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Drag queens ktfo thugs ... or yobs or whatever

Postby Bär on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks to Britain's pervasive, Orwellian CCTV fetish, we get to be treated to sights like this (the action starts at 1:10-ish):

Goldie Lookin' Chain told me that Wales was safe as fuck. I'm starting to doubt their word.

"UPDATE - one of the queens is from NYC, and is called steve? well done sir!

TWO yobs have appeared in court after starting a fight with Spiderman — and getting knocked out by two cross-dressers.
Dean Jonathan Gardner, aged 19, and Jason Andrew Fender, aged 22, were arrested following two separate incidents in The Kingsway which took place just moments apart in the early hours of August 30.
But they picked the wrong victims on this occasion after being floored by two cross-dressers who are believed to have been cage fighters on a night out.
Police confronted Gardner and Fender, both of Llanerch Road, Bonymaen, nursing their injuries after identifying the unemployed pair from CCTV pictures which showed them fighting with people queuing outside the Escape club."
Bär
Great Old One

Re: Drag queens ktfo thugs ... or yobs or whatever

Postby shawnsegler on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Rough Tranny Stylez.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Teazer on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Fabulous
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:45 pm

LOL!
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Muad'dib on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Cage fighters on a night out? Does the UFC know about this? It would make the show a hell of a lot more interesting.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby GrahamB on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Nobody likes to fight as much as the Welsh.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby fuga on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Zhong_Kui wrote:Cage fighters on a night out? Does the UFC know about this? It would make the show a hell of a lot more interesting.

;D
fuga
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 am

These are the cross-dressing cagefighters who battered a pair of drunken thugs after they were attacked in the street.

James Lights Out Lilley and Daniel Lionheart Lerwell last night branded yobs Dean Gardener and Jason Fender idiots for picking on the pair of beefcakes.

And you can see their point. Even dressed in womens clothing, wigs and make-up, youd have to be mad to want to take this pair on.
Daniel, 23, said: It is a sorry state of affairs when a guy cant walk down the street in a mini-skirt and make-up without getting grief from some idiot.

I had lipstick and eyeliner on and felt very proud of myself. I thought it looked particularly fetching. It just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover.

James and I are as hard as they come if you pick a fight with us.

James 22, told of the moment he dished out his swift and painful retribution to Gardener, 19, and 22-year-old Fender who had been taunting them about their drag outfits.

The banker said: As they walked past me one said, Nice dress, gay boy. He then threw a punch at me.

He was on the floor two seconds later. I dont take any nonsense from idiots like him.

During the scuffle I dropped my handbag and spilled my make-up. I just picked up my bag and walked off to the club we were going to.

Plumber Daniel added: I saw James having a bit of bother so I helped him out. It didnt last long. But lets face it, they werent much of a match for us. They picked on the wrong guys that night.

The brawl in Swansea has been a worldwide hit on YouTube. James added: My handbag bit has given everyone a good laugh.

Superfit James and Daniel, who were out on a fancy-dress night when attacked, are members of the Swansea Predators cagefighting team.

The thugs they battered were tagged and given community orders after admitting using abusive words and behaviour. Daniel said: We were delighted they were caught and punished.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby mrtoes on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 am

As an aside it's alarming how good our CCTV footage is getting... What happened to grainy black and white frames taken every five seconds?

It's only a matter of time before they have facial recognition systems linked to sentry guns :)

Matthew.
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 am

GrahamB wrote:Nobody likes to fight as much as the Welsh.

well, I'm canadian/welsh/scots and I even think that the Irish might disagree with that.

those ginger bastards like to scrap too. ;D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 am

Bill wrote:Daniel, 23, said: It is a sorry state of affairs when a guy cant walk down the street in a mini-skirt and make-up without getting grief from some idiot.

During the scuffle I dropped my handbag and spilled my make-up. I just picked up my bag and walked off to the club we were going to.

mwahahah ha lol
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby everything on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am

way too funny
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby Harvey on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 am

Bär wrote:Goldie Lookin' Chain told me that Wales was safe as fuck. I'm starting to doubt their word.

But they also clearly told you that "Your Mothers got a penis"
Feck You You Feckin Fecker
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 am

It's da truf man, his muva hav actually got a pee-nis.
Bär
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic