SF Chinatown bus fight

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: SF Chinatown bus fight

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:36 am

gosao wrote:Last time it was this old fella beating the heck out of the big young guy now this...

lesson is don't mess with old chinese people on the bus!

Was that the one-armed fighter from the Master of the Flying Guillotine?

I can't think of anything that would suck more than getting your ass handed to you by an old man using one hand and then having the world watch it on youtube. :P
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby everything on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 am

I am getting the picture here that being on a bus with a group of Chinese people is not a very good idea. Is that pretty much the lesson here? Or is it to learn wing chun, for use on moving buses: tight spaces, economy of motion in the hands, no kicks (gotta balance on the bus)?

lol, what is with all the bus fights? best thread this week, lol

more bus fight vids, please
Last edited by everything on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
amateur practices til gets right pro til can't get wrong
/ better approx answer to right q than exact answer to wrong q which can be made precise /
“most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Source of all true art & science
everything
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:26 am

Chris Fleming wrote:Same thing in Japan. I was walking down the street going to try a restaurant and this crazy altercation took place right there. It was still daylight, like 5pm or something like that and this old guy came out screaming at this couple who he said were making too much noise on the street in front of his house. Now, there are people all over the place, a grocery store right across the street with speaker playing shit so I don't know what he was complaining about. So the couple basically told him to piss off so the old guy goes back up stairs and comes back with a knife and then proceeds to stab the guy in the leg. The guy then yanks the knife out of his leg and then stabs the old man in the leg! Shit was wild.

Too bad a responsible citizen with a gun wasn't around. ;)
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby gosao on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Ian wrote:NOT YET RESOLVED!

I HAVE PRESSURE YOU HAVE PRESSURE!

That would but the infamous crazy bus uncle..

Nothing physical ever broke out in that one but still hilarious... I don't think I could have remained as calm as the young guy with this dude in my face!

gosao
Huajing

Postby grzegorz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

That's a good teaching tool for "face."

Here's a response from the old lady from SF.

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby GrahamB on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm

At no point did that fight go to the ground. I think that proves that BJJ is useless on a bus.
Last edited by GrahamB on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Where are all these concerned citizens coming from? And in Guangzhou? Me and one other big guy broke up a friggin' riot on a bus in Boston when the other passengers were totally hands off, including the transit police that finally showed up. Then you have the becapitation in Canadia where the RCMP literally stood outside the Greyhound for 3-4 hours while crazy guy disemboweled another passenger. Can we get a consistent bus violence intervention policy, please?
Michael

Postby grzegorz on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 am

Michael wrote:Where are all these concerned citizens coming from? And in Guangzhou? Me and one other big guy broke up a friggin' riot on a bus in Boston when the other passengers were totally hands off, including the transit police that finally showed up. Then you have the becapitation in Canadia where the RCMP literally stood outside the Greyhound for 3-4 hours while crazy guy disemboweled another passenger. Can we get a consistent bus violence intervention policy, please?

We should just hand everyone who walks on the bus a gun, that will put an end to these slap-fests and arguments about who is fucking who's mother.

Wouldn't you just love to see that guy's face on the HK bus if that kid pulled out a gun and splattered dude's brains on the window? :D
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby qiphlow on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 am

grzegorz wrote:That's a good teaching tool for "face."

Here's a response from the old lady from SF.

hi-fucking-larious.
:D
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic