SF Chinatown bus fight

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: SF Chinatown bus fight

Postby cerebus on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Years ago, when I was living at a residential hotel in downtown Oakland, I was having lunch at the nearby Wendy's restaurant (the one that was on Broadway that had it's windows smashed by teargas canisters during a huge riot around '03/ '04) when two crackheads in the restaurant got into a fight. Pretty soon chairs and even tables were being thrown all over the place. People just glanced up from their meals long enough to see which way things were being thrown, moved to a table out of the line of fire and continued eating as if nothing were happening... ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:17 pm

cerebus wrote:Years ago, when I was living at a residential hotel in downtown Oakland, I was having lunch at the nearby Wendy's restaurant (the one that was on Broadway that had it's windows smashed by teargas canisters during a huge riot around '03/ '04) when two crackheads in the restaurant got into a fight. Pretty soon chairs and even tables were being thrown all over the place. People just glanced up from their meals long enough to see which way things were being thrown, moved to a table out of the line of fire and continued eating as if nothing were happening... ;D

Classic.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Bhassler on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Methods wrote:Black lady threw the first punch, the rest is self defense.

Nope. As soon as the black lady walked away and the chinese woman was attempting to pursue, she was guilty of assault as well. Both women acted like idiots and since it's all on film all over the internet both may have legal problems.
What I'm after isn't flexible bodies, but flexible brains.
--Moshe Feldenkrais
Bhassler
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 pm

I always enjoy visits to San Francisco, a most instructive city. Get rid of the panhandlers, assless chaps and Nancy Pelosi, and it would be a favorite.
Last edited by klonk on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:23 pm

strange how everyone doesn't speak engrish except for when they swear...

"wah..wah wha wah wah wah....phu kyu....wah wah wah wah wah phu kyu.....wah wah wah wah wah wah ...phu kyu!"
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby fuga on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 pm

klonk wrote:I always enjoy visits to San Francisco, a most instructive city. Get rid of the panhandlers, assless chaps and Nancy Pelosi, and it would be a favorite.

You gotta problem with assless chaps?

(See qiflow's avatar)
fuga
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:35 pm

That hit me too. I wondered how many English words the Cantonese-speaking woman could think of. At least she had recourse to the good old verb-direct object sentence structure. That speaks of good education somewhere along the line.

Sorry, Meeks, I may have edited a post you were responding at. I edited because I always want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I want to be politically correct, even in describing a b-fight between an en-word and a ch-mumble.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

fuga wrote:
klonk wrote:I always enjoy visits to San Francisco, a most instructive city. Get rid of the panhandlers, assless chaps and Nancy Pelosi, and it would be a favorite.

You gotta problem with assless chaps?

(See qiflow's avatar)

2010. If there is intelligent life in San Francisco, Pelosi is toast. Who will run against her? The floor is open for nominations.

Oh, wait. -ghey-
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:05 pm

I hear the driver is under investigation.

WFT?

Those drivers get punched and spit on everyday and now they're supposed to break up fights.

Speaking of O-town Troy.

I used to know a guy there who painted cars. He painted a car for the Hell's Angels and they weren't happy.

So one day they came back and kidnapped the guy and a friend he was with, locked them in a garage and made them redo the whole paint job. This went on for a few days.

In O-town people don't fuck around.

That's why it's the home of the Fairyland Fight Club.

FFC Homes!
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby klonk on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

I nominate the bus driver.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Freeze frame 0:35. That lady has got a killer pi-chuan.

This fight reminds me of living in China.

When fights would go down they'd go down!

People would use anything to win the fight and as soon as the other person would back off to protect themselves the other person would go for the kill.

Saying that, Americans and buses don't mix.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Same thing in Japan. I was walking down the street going to try a restaurant and this crazy altercation took place right there. It was still daylight, like 5pm or something like that and this old guy came out screaming at this couple who he said were making too much noise on the street in front of his house. Now, there are people all over the place, a grocery store right across the street with speaker playing shit so I don't know what he was complaining about. So the couple basically told him to piss off so the old guy goes back up stairs and comes back with a knife and then proceeds to stab the guy in the leg. The guy then yanks the knife out of his leg and then stabs the old man in the leg! Shit was wild.
Last edited by Chris Fleming on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Fleming

Postby Michael on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:40 pm

klonk wrote:2010. If there is intelligent life in San Francisco, Pelosi is toast. Who will run against her? The floor is open for nominations.

Cindy Sheehan tried last year. She didn't get very far, but I sent her some dough. Anyone with half a brain and is their own person would be a big step up from Pelosi.
Michael

Postby gosao on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Last time it was this old fella beating the heck out of the big young guy now this...

lesson is don't mess with old chinese people on the bus!
gosao
Huajing

Postby Ian on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:31 am

NOT YET RESOLVED!

I HAVE PRESSURE YOU HAVE PRESSURE!
Ian

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic