Son of the Beach

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Son of the Beach

Postby Bill on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 am

So, I'm watching episodes of Son of the Beach and in their second episode titled ' With Sex you get Eggroll' They make a reference to Osama Bin Laden. The episode was made in 1999 and in a short scene referring to an Osama bin Laden "Wanted" poster in SPF-30 headquarters, Notch tells his unit to be on the lookout for him. This was 2 years before 9/11.

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Son of the Beach

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah he was wanted for stuff long before 9/11 happened.

He is still wanted for blowing up embassies in DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. ...
from 1998. so it would have been a hot topic in 99.

Oddly enough, he is not wanted for the attacks on 9/11 and in fact, it has never been shown that he had anything to do with them.

there is a vid of him following that event where he more or less looks stunned about it, doesn't take credit but does praise the guys who did it and was happy about it. But that would apply to most Islamists, if not all.

p.s please don't confuse "islamist" with Islam or Muslim. These are 3 different things. An Islamist is someone who wants to spread Islam with the sword. Islam is the faith and a muslim is a faithful one.
Last edited by Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Re: Son of the Beach

Postby Bill on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 am

In this movie you can see how most muslims hate Osama.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic