The Deadliest Martial Art Move in the World

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

The Deadliest Martial Art Move in the World

Postby count on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:39 am

Don't recall if this is a re-post.

How to rip out the heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVjnl75YpQ8

;D
Live it or live with it.
count
Great Old One

Re: The Deadliest Martial Art Move in the World

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 am

That master should write his own "blog".
Chris Fleming

Postby Michael Babin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 am

Hmmm.. Manswers as a source of inspiration for budding kung fu killers. :(

This clip is not as lame as the one in a different episode of the same show in which they showed some git revealing his secret martial arts training that would allow you to kill an attacking bear with your bare hands. I hope that was aired as a joke cause it was funny to watch him practising his fajing kick and one-knuckle punch that would kill a bear [on the show, a man in a cheap bear suit]; hopefully, no one would be stupid enough to think that ANY punch or kick would let you stop even a small, elderly, mostly toothless bear of any breed.

By contrast, on this clip, James Lew has obvious skill and if it's the same fella I think it is; he's made a great career of teaching as well as being in movies and on tv as a stuntman/choreographer so he knows what sells visually.

As to ripping out a human heart or pulling a rib out of a torso on an opponent... try the same moves on an animal carcass sometime and see how it goes. Sadly, sometimes teachers start to believe their own bullshit from being king of the pond instead of swimming in the big martial sea. I remember the kungfu "master" we had in Ottawa in the 70s who used to tell his students that he couldn't train with them because his qi was so great that he would rip the muscles off their bones if he wasn't careful. He might even have believed his own propaganda, for all I know. If you tell the same lies over and over, sometimes you start to forget that they are lies.
My Website [with a link to my Youtube Channel] https://sites.google.com/view/mbtaiji/home
Michael Babin
Wuji

Postby cerebus on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 am

The thing that worries me is that some eejits out there will see this show and believe it.... :P
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 pm

I think 'master' Wilson Wu could do that stuff no problem....or maybe 'grandmaster' Liang Shou Yu - they claim to have healed his daughter's cancer by doing his qigong, only his qigong and no chemotherapy/radiation at all!
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Doc Stier on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 am

Well, clearly, the Deadliest Martial Art Move in the World would be the one that kills you, right? -shrug-

Doc ;)
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic