HK Trucker charged with sex using false pretenses

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Do you think there should be a law against using false pretenses to seduce someone?

Yes
11%
No
23%
Are you high?
64%

Total votes : 17

Re: HK Trucker charged with sex using false pretenses

Postby Michael on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 am

No worries.
Michael

Postby Andy_S on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 am

Brilliant work by the trucker. If some women are so stupid as to fall for a mystical truck driver (surely, a contradiction in terms?) they deserve a three-hour rogering, if you ask me. Preferably to an background of Chinese country muzak. Yeehaw.

So what happened to Jerry Allen Johnson...?

No, let me guess!

He was humiliatingly sodomized by deadly streetfighter and sometime RSFer Maoshan, who promised to teach him the secrets of combative Bagua in exchange for three hours of "groundwork"? Naturally, this mystical transmission took three hours, and the channel was up Johnson's "grain path."
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 am

Andy_S wrote:Brilliant work by the trucker. If some women are so stupid as to fall for a mystical truck driver (surely, a contradiction in terms?) they deserve a three-hour rogering, if you ask me. Preferably to an background of Chinese country muzak. Yeehaw.

So what happened to Jerry Allen Johnson...?

No, let me guess!

He was humiliatingly sodomized by deadly streetfighter and sometime RSFer Maoshan, who promised to teach him the secrets of combative Bagua in exchange for a session of "groundwork"? Naturally, this mystical transmission took three hours, and the channel was up Johnson's "grain path."
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 am

I think that's the first time I ever saw someone quote themselves without further comment.
Michael

Postby Steve Rowe on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am

A specific hand sign and body movement in a clockwise direction was required during the sexual part of the ritual.

Hand signals and a clockwise body rotation during sex...... it conjures up a strange picture...
If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby cerebus on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 pm

So.... what happened to Jerry?
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Peacedog on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 pm

xxxxxxxx
Last edited by Peacedog on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peacedog
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Michael wrote:I think that's the first time I ever saw someone quote themselves without further comment.

LOL!!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby edededed on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 am

Apparently, the multiple (8 or 9 times?) liasons/rituals resulting in a baby (who was quickly aborted), though he assured the girl that he could magically prevent pregnancy from happening... :(

Bet he refused the 11-12 women above because they were, um, ugly. ;)
edededed
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:32 am

[quote="edededed"]Apparently, the multiple (8 or 9 times?) liasons/rituals resulting in a baby (who was quickly aborted), though he assured the girl that he could magically prevent pregnancy from happening... :(

If anyone remembers the raucous 1968 film Candy, or the book upon which it was based, a home-grown American guru gave the same assurances to the book's namesake, and yet she also got knocked up.
Michael

Postby lazyboxer on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:23 am

cerebus wrote:So.... what happened to Jerry?

In the beginning of October 2008, Professor Johnson returned to the Celestial Master's Mansion in Longhu Shan, Jiang Xi province, with a small group of 24 of his senior Daoist disciples. Nine students were accepted as Longhu Shan disciples (Level 9 and 8), and 12 students received their Lu ordinations, becoming ordained as priests in Zhang Yi Daoism (Level 7 and 6). At this time, Professor Johnson also received his second Lu ordination (Level 5 and 4).

http://www.daoistmagic.com/info.php?i=2128

This comes straight out of the Ministry of Silly Walks. He is now the leading candidate for the 2009 Aleister Crowley Kungfu Award. Hollywood awaits!

If you tell people what they want to hear, they will almost always believe you.
Last edited by lazyboxer on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living well is the best revenge.
lazyboxer
Great Old One

Postby Areios on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 am

Michael wrote:
Steve James wrote:Are you seriously asking whether it is ok to lie to women to get them into bed? Or, is it just this kind of lie?

I'm curious about people's opinions. It's not ok for me to lie to meet women,

I don't have any problem with that. BUT I only do it to those girls that are plain stupid. And don't make up big things. I live in a small town so lieing about my name is not realy an option and in a big city who cares? It has a big chanse that we not gonna meet again.
Areios
Wuji

Postby Overlord on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 am

some of those intelligent women's rational says no, but man their hearts say yes to a truck load of bs...... :o

Over
Last edited by Overlord on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Overlord

Postby Andy_S on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 am

Michael:

SNIP
I think that's the first time I ever saw someone quote themselves without further comment.
SNIP

I have no idea how or why that happened. Someone call Arthur C. Clarke - quick!

But it WAS pretty quotable.
Services available:
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 am

Probably the same way I once attempted so send a flame PM -flame- to a buddy about someone posting in the thread, but posted it in full view of the subject of the flame instead. -devil- Massive senior moment. :-[ -oldman- ;D
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic