Tiger Woods

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Tiger Woods

Postby Bill on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 am

is a fine golfer.

So, on to the jokes.....

I always said golf was a dangerous game...all this happened because Tiger picked up another birdie.

Tiger Woods apparantly is giving up pro golf. He was rumoured saying 'My putting is still good, but I keep driving into the trees'

What is Tiger's least favorite wood? A tree!

Why did Elin Woods use the 9 iron to bust out the rear window? Because she hated the driver.

What does Tiger Woods have in common with a baby seals? They both get clubbed by Norwegiens.

I went up to my golf club yesterday for a lesson, golf pro asked what I wanted, i said i want to drive like tiger woods, the bugger then drove my car into a tree and charged me £25!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Tiger Woods

Postby neijia_boxer on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Some old golf buddies had a reunion game after many years.
The first guy hit the ball and shanked it right into the woods,
Ed- "Guys i want to start again, please let me get the ball" so off he went.
then the old guys started a convo:
Harvey: "so George how is your son doing?"
George: "my son is well, he just graduated from Medical school, is making 250k a year, and is doing so well he just bought his best friend a brand new yacht"
Harvey: ""my son is great, he just graduated from Law school, is making 300k a year, and is doing so well he just bought his best friend a brand new Condo"
Steve: "my son is even better, he is working at Wall Street, is making 500k a year, and is doing so well he just bought his best friend a brand new Ferrari"
Ed comes back from getting his ball.
Harvey: "so Ed how is your son doing?"
Ed: "my son...well ...he....he is GAY......but he has great friends...they just bought him a new condo, a car, and a boat!"
neijia_boxer

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm

well, seeing as the msm is never gonna get any action on this because TIger is NOT media friendly and cherishes his privacy, let's just make some shit up.

I say he had a gay love affair and his bitch got riled and tried to do him in for eating the cock.

That's my take on what really happened. And sadly, it's as legit as any other take on it cause no one in the Woods camp is talking.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm

A Chinese News CGI Reenactment

Bär
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh, gawd, this is awesome because I have no friggin' idea what you guys are talking about. I have been elevated to the Inner Planes of Media where such information can not be transmitted.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:42 pm

hey that was the gillette shaver Tiger!
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Harvey on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 am

Tiger Woods has many excellent sports cars......

Now he has a hole in one
Feck You You Feckin Fecker
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 am

:D
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 am

Michael wrote:Oh, gawd, this is awesome because I have no friggin' idea what you guys are talking about. I have been elevated to the Inner Planes of Media where such information can not be transmitted.

Well, I posted a Chinese news bit about it, so it ain't like it's being censored.

He ran into a fire hydrant and tree at the end of his driveway. Wild-assed media speculation is that he and his wife were arguing over his alleged cheating just before the crash. I have no earthly idea why, but people were sort of calling for his head over this, even though alcohol was not involved, and he only injured himself slightly. There seemed to be a lot of justifying by the police dept involved as to why they weren't giving him more than a reckless driving ticket.
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks for the update. I been so busy preparing for movie class that I wouldn't know if Mt. St. Helens had erupted again. Please send me a PM when Tiger falls into the lava :)
Michael

Postby Bill on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Check out the add on this site that goofs on tiger.

http://www.spiritair.com/welcome.aspx?u ... aign=promo
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Bär
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm

I can't believe the coincidental timing of this Golf Digest article and cover photo. Conspiracy mongers will be saying that Woods was set up in advance of all that has happened recently. :o

But in any case, the good news is that Tiger will apparently still be able to pick up a few golf related gigs from time to time working for the higher-ups, no matter what happens in his previously private personal life! ;D
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Tiger's trying to avoid the spotlight. Doing all he can to lie low. He's recently applied to change his name. Tiger will be know as Lion Cheetah.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic