Tiger Woods

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Tiger Woods

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 pm

I really don't understand why anyone cares?
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby yusuf on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm

race?
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

yusuf wrote:race?

Nah. Power, fame and money. People love to create idols and put them on pedestals, so they can knock them down at the smallest sign of weakness.
Last edited by Interloper on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Bob on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Why do they always pick on men when it comes to the affairs? I heard a number of commentators tearing apart men in general of having no morals--well who do they think these men are having affairs with? Sheep? No, other women--what about their moral and ethical responsibility of sleeping with a married man--what about their thirst for 15 minutes of fame? Because the women in the affairs are single that somehow let's them off the ethical hook?

This is a bunch of self-centered bs and ratings drive a lot of the coverage.
Last edited by Bob on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm

I also think its really sick how some of the harpys in the media are screaming for tigers blood, and also how the bimbos who bonked him are playing the victim- BS!!! How the fuck did that happen, they are after his money dats it- 300 million in a divorce? thats really fracked up. And--- Did his wife EARN 300 million??? no fracking way... ;D

no matter what happens he will pay way out of preportion because he is a man, its sick... >:(

I really don't care what he does don't like pro sports he has enuff money for 100 years maybe he should pay off his wife and disapear go to the wat and chill.
Last edited by Chanchu on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 am

People look up to Tiger for his Golf skills. The people that look up to him for that will not care of he cheats, as long as he doesn't let that make him a worse golfer. As for Money he and his wife had plenty when they got hitched and I can't imagine him going in without a pre-nup.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 am

it's a slow news week.

Journalism died at the turn of the century though. There is no longer any such thing.

"news" is presented only if it fits the current political agenda du jour.

Journalism is as scarce as a Chinese democrat. ;D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:34 pm

What's fucked up is all these chicks now comming out of the woodwork claiming to be ex-lovers of his. Just shut up!!!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Well, it's a bit like Kobe, except that Tiger seems to have had a bigger appetite. Like Tiger, Kobe had the image of a saint. I think that Interloper was right that it was natural for people to want to bring him down a peg. But, that's called envy. Tiger, yep, is/was a serial adulterer. I don't know if that makes the girls who cheated with him better or worse. If I say no, then if Tiger wasn't married everything he has done would be the typical, normal behavior for a sub-30 gazillionaire. Yeah, it is a question why 'Broadway' Joe would be admired for his conquests. Anyway, I think envy is more at work that racism. Actually, when this country was really racist, few socially-respectable white girl (er, scratch that ... except Swedish bikini models) would admit to having sex with a black guy. When it was racist, Tiger would have had to leave the country and take his balls somewhere else. Tsk, tsk, I also pity poor guy who's going with, engaged to, or eventually marries one these girls that kiss and tell. If it had been my girl, or my daughter, I'd have hoped she'd at least have had the sense to be discreet. Hey, Tiger might just be a sex addict ... duh, and maybe it says more about him that he married anyone. Imagine how much money the guy would have saved. Now, unfortunately, if he stays married --which is doubtful-- he won't be getting nearly enough nookie to satisfy his voracious appetite. If you were his wife, and getting millions in addition to the prenup, would you stay?

Okay, frankly, I don't really want to know. This is really only Tiger and his missus's problem. The story will sell papers, though, just like the decline of Lindsay Lohan, people love to watch car wrecks. I'll bet a lot of married men are envying Tiger, on one hand; and counting their blessings that they haven't been caught on tape and in the glare of the spotlight.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

my friend says he's gonna make a movie titled crotching tiger, hidden pussies
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Someone mentioned race earlier. Got me thinking. Tiger isn't degrading to African Americans; he's an inspiration to Asian guys. I can imagine them pumping their fists every time they hear of another of Tiger's conquestionbles. And, if those alleged nude pics make it into Playboy, it'll be a first.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic