A New One .. or whaddya think?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

A New One .. or whaddya think?

Postby Steve James on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm

I got this email in my hotmail. It just so happens that I'm dealing with a will right now, so it's very interesting. This one is interesting if only because the spelling is good. Check it out.

"ANDREWS & Co. LLP. SOLICITORS.
1 Flavian Road, Nettleham Road,
Lincoln LN2 4GR.
Tel: +44 (0) 702 402 2755Tel: +44 (0) 702 401 3777Fax: +44 (0) 709 289 9760
E-mail: [email protected]

Good Day, I am Chris Hunter of the above law firm.I am contacting you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors of the Estateof Late Dr, Maurice Wohl, as you have not responded to earlier letterthat was sent to you. I am therefore contacting you via this same emailaddress as written in the WILL as it appears to be the only option forme to get through to you. This is to inform you once more that you are one of the beneficiariesnamed in the Codicil and Last Testament of Late Dr. Maurice Wolh'sWILL. According to the WILL, the fund is to support your humanitarianand charity activities. Please do get back to me as soon as possible via the above contactinformation for more clarifications.

Sincerely, Chris Hunter
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Philip Armitage; Julie Bailey; David Hollingworth ;Phillip Hoskins "

Um, well, it doesn't have my name, and I didn't get an earlier letter. But, ... I can see how this be inviting.

Whaddya think?
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Re: A New One .. or whaddya think?

Postby Interloper on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 pm

So... did you track it back and find that the IP is in Nigeria, Ghana or Russia? ;D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Naw, I ain't gonna touch it. I think if it were Michael Anthony, he would have found me personally :).
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 pm

The Flavian Dynasty had a lot of bad luck. Pompeii and all that.
Last edited by Michael on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Return to Off the Topic