english defence league = nazi fucks

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

english defence league = nazi fucks

Postby yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 am

hey up

I just got a call from a friend in Nottngham, who was caught up in the EDL protest against muslims on saturday. Apparently there was some serious trouble in the side streets, violence all over the place. This is how the National Front started in the seventies and we lived with the consequences for nigh on twenty years. I would urge anyone in the UK to please investigate what this bunch of nazi retards are doing.

On Dec 13 the EDL are marching in Harrow and will be holding a protest outside the mosque there. If you want to do something then please try to make it along to the next march to offer some persuasion that they understand.

thanks

yusuf

ps these images are from other protests, not nottingham..

Last edited by yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Re: english defence league = nazi fucks

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 am

Try to find out who's sponsoring them and apply the pressure there. The nazi groups in the USA and Canada are sponsored by the...drum roll please...Anti-Defamation League. Create an enemy to give yourself relevance.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:26 am

The EDL is pretty much an orginisation that was formed to oppose the spread of jihadism and islamic law in the UK.
Now granted, it is likely they have recruited a few very hateful and fearful people, but their political cause or direction is undefined.
they are by their own description far right though. But I think they are direct response to fundamentalist Islam making inroads in the UK
which is by their thinking unacceptable.

Michael, there has been no Nazi party in Canada since the early 70's when it was disbanded.
Also, NO hate groups are tolerated in Canada. People have been arrested and deported for holocaust denial in Canada.
Anyone found to be promoting or supporting hate groups in Canada can look forward to being arrested.

It's far more open in that respect in the USA where hate groups are allowed and flourish under the 1st amendment.
This of course causes a lot of schism in the US from state to state, town to town.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 am

The bnp are sponsoring the edl... this is not some pie in the sky lizard bullshit Michael, I spent a good part of my youth getting the shit kicked out of me by racists, conspiracy theories will not stop these fukkers.
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:Michael, there has been no Nazi party in Canada since the early 70's when it was disbanded.
Also, NO hate groups are tolerated in Canada. People have been arrested and deported for holocaust denial in Canada.
Anyone found to be promoting or supporting hate groups in Canada can look forward to being arrested.

Yes, that's how free speech was killed in Canada, by the ADL sponsoring hate groups to make incendiary comments and so on. It's not difficult to get young, unemployed men roused into gangs wherever they may be found to serve a hidden agenda that is the exact opposite of what you say in public.

yusuf wrote:The bnp are sponsoring the edl... this is not some pie in the sky lizard bullshit Michael, I spent a good part of my youth getting the shit kicked out of me by racists, conspiracy theories will not stop these fukkers.
Don't know what you're on about, I'm sympathetic to you, just offering my opinion about what is happening. Fighting morons in the street won't get you very far, so cut off the head.
Michael

Postby yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 am

Darth, the edl was founded by football hooligans and members of the BNp. It is a way for the BNp to let it's violent tendencies be expressed whilst they tutu tut and try to become a legitimate political party. Buying into this anti jihad concerns bullshit is what they want.

Ever wonder why they are protesting in Birmingham, Harrow, Walsall etc. Places where the mosques all have stated that they do not belive in sharia courts or sharia law in the uk. Places where there is no sign of jihadism? Places where the BNP is looking to make inroads based on creating fear and disorder.
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 am

yusuf wrote:Darth, the edl was founded by football hooligans and members of the BNp. It is a way for the BNp to let it's violent tendencies be expressed whilst they tutu tut and try to become a legitimate political party. Buying into this anti jihad concerns bullshit is what they want.

Ever wonder why they are protesting in Birmingham, Harrow, Walsall etc. Places where the mosques all have stated that they do not belive in sharia courts or sharia law in the uk. Places where there is no sign of jihadism? Places where the BNP is looking to make inroads based on creating fear and disorder.

I dunno Yusuf. I don't live there and therefore don't have to deal with any of it.
I'm not wont to make accusations for or against anyone.

I'm also not so quick to believe that such organisations are formed of
archetypal fanatics such as football hooligans...who aren't organised per se.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 am

Hey Darth

the hooligans have formed themselves into an organisation called the casuals united, explicitly to support the EDL. Here is a video of them on Saturday

In all marches they go to quiet areas with a muslim population and try to provoke a reaction. This is a a sort of Turner Diaries on a more sophisticated level. It happenednin Bradford over the last few years, with hooligans going up and terrorising neighborhoods until muslim kids responded. They then run, and leave behind riots, troubles and broken communitiies.

yusuf
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Teazer on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:I'm also not so quick to believe that such organisations are formed of

English football hooligans have always been a fairly well organized bunch.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 am

Teazer wrote:
Darth Rock&Roll wrote:I'm also not so quick to believe that such organisations are formed of

English football hooligans have always been a fairly well organized bunch.

well, once they're in the stadium and their team is losing, yes.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:44 am

CST, a Jewish Community group has issued the following statement :

Don’t be fooled by Islamophobia

http://thecst.org.uk/blog/?p=963

Image from SIOE website that is callign for a demo in harrow (sister organisation of the edl)

skul-mosque_bayonet

There have been many arguments as to what the word Islamophobia means; or indeed if such a word ought to even exist. Regardless of the philosophy, this image tells us everything we need to know about SIOE and Islamophobia. (Or, if you prefer, everything you need to know about anti-Muslim racism, or hatred, or bigotry).

If a Jew cannot understand why the image is racist, or hateful, or bigoted then they should try imagining it as a synagogue: with blood dripping from a Star of David; with blood dripping down the rabbi’s pulpit; and with blood dripping from the mouth of a skull that wears an Israeli army helmet.
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Teazer on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am

http://www.amazon.com/Among-Thugs-Bill-Buford/dp/0679745351
It's probably a bit dated by now - before cell phones for a start, but still well worth a read.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm

There was plenty of anti_immigrant, ethnic, Arab, Muslim sentiment long before the current wave. And, hooligans are people who deliberately go to games with a plan to astart fights.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby zenshiite on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Darth, if you don't think Hoolies are organized I suggest you just watch the Football Factory.

At any rate, "Islamophobia" is a new... more "acceptable"... form of anti-Semitism. Take note how the rhetoric and polemics are the same. These cats aren't very creative. They are, however, very dangerous.

My first inclination is to say get down with some SHARPs(Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice) and have a riot.
Last edited by zenshiite on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Just as yusuf described, they are trying to stir up trouble by eliciting an impulsive reaction that causes problems in your own backyard. Outwitting them is not difficult, but leading people to not react impulsively to their marching down your street is difficult. It's just a matter of directing a controlled response to a level above their tactic.
Michael

Next

Return to Off the Topic