english defence league = nazi fucks

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: english defence league = nazi fucks

Postby zenshiite on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 am

^That really depends on what they are doing? Are the merely there shouting invectives, or are they attacking your property and your family and friends? If the latter, kick in some heads. We all have the right to self-defense, especially if the police fail in their duty to defend our persons and property.

Alternatively, the local Anti-Racist Action and Anti-Fascist Action should be alerted. While the Muslims of these communities should stand in solidarity with them on the picketlines... let the ARA and AFA do the head kicking. I can assure you, they enjoy that sort of thing. In part because alot of these hoolie types put on airs of being Skinheads and the ARA was founded by anti-racist Skins and they don't take kindly to their image and subculture being hijacked by boneheads.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby Harvey on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 am

since i come from somewhere where stupid protests and riots have benn elevated to an art form, I know what Yusuf id talking about. These scumbags, whilst my local scumbags have a subtley different agenda it is based firmly in the W.A.S.P/Nazi/Facist arsehile mindset. Hell in Belfast they get kids as young as 5 to do their dirty work so it makes it even harder for the cops to be able to deal with it. Imagine the global press "5 yo boy from NI killed with plastic bullet" oh that would be so well thought of.
Whilst I personally and firmly believe such great English things like country pubs, Morris dancing, music festivals, warm beer, rugby league, pies in their myriad form, gurning and ecky-thump should all be saved to keep an ENGLISH cultural idea alive but i don't think that these football loving twonks even have a notion what being English is.
So Yusuf up for a little polo and pimm's, wot-ho!!!
Feck You You Feckin Fecker
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 am

Harvey wrote:So Yusuf up for a little polo and pimm's, wot-ho!!!

polo and pimms iz good.. but what are these wot ho's you talk about .. sounds pimptatstic ;D
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Harvey on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 am

yeah but unfortunately they are polish girls. younger, cheaper and prettier than the local girls who worked round here, but hey they don't charge for those extras ;-)
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 am

I think it's a very fine line between wanting to preserve cultural identity and being a nationalist twit. I also think that someone going into someone else's home has no right to expect the owner to change the curtains and furniture. That goes for anyone, whatever the culture or religion. Otoh, I think countries where people are allowed to practice their religion's freely are "better" than countries where people are forced to practice. I think people should be allowed to leave intolerant countries and countries where they can not practice the way they want.

I think the tragedy is that the majority of immigrants usually want to assimilate. Many join the armed forces of their host countries and die for them. I don't think --though I can't know-- that the perception of cultural difference felt by English Muslims is greater than the isolation that was felt by English Catholics. And, that's far less, imo, than the perception of German-ness that most German Jews felt. From what I've heard, they felt as German as any other citizen; yet, they were blamed for all the problems in Germany. In the end, they were just used .. by the same type of people who are doing it to Muslims and others.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Harvey on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 am

Well one of the problems esp in UK (i'm counting my beloved Northern Ireland in here coz we're special) is that the culteral identity doesn't exist anymore. National pride is just not possible, as there is very little in the way of one that is completely zccepted. The Scottish, post Braveheart, are now all gung ho and kilty again with their national assembly and devolution going on there. Also they are a lot less tolerant of arseholes, wee Jock would "keek da fook" out of anyone trying some facist marching in Glasgow, thats wot the Bands are for laddy
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby zenshiite on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 am

^I'm wondering if Northern Ireland's problem isn't that it rolled over and embraced the Queen rather than sticking up for it's Irish heritage. Hell, even NI Prots have a more Irish cultural heritage than the English they've identified with for centuries.

You want to talk about culture-less... Americans practically have no culture. Just fucking shopping malls.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby Michael on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am

Outwardly tangible expressions of our culture have been either commercialized or weaponized, sometimes both, but we still have an internal culture of friendliness, generosity, and open-mindedness. If you don't agree, we've also got three or four hundred million guns to persuade you.
Michael

Postby Ian on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 am

yusuf wrote:Image

if this were a real thing I'd totally sign up!
Ian

Postby Harvey on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 am

zenshiite wrote:^I'm wondering if Northern Ireland's problem isn't that it rolled over and embraced the Queen rather than sticking up for it's Irish heritage.

No what happened was they brought over loads of scottish prods who were loyal to the throne to farm the North, thus creating an instant voting majority. Add to that they gave the migrants rights while not giving them to the catholics who were already there unless they recanted and became C of E. My surname Turner is that of the irish who turned to protestantism for a leg up with the English masters.
Harvey
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 am

Americans practically have no culture

Mebbe, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby The K Prodigy on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 am

zenshiite wrote:Americans practically have no culture. Just fucking shopping malls.

Bullshit we have no culture, it's our number one export. You may not like it, but it exists.
K the Labyrinthine Walker.
The K Prodigy
Anjing

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

zenshiite wrote:*snip*

You want to talk about culture-less... Americans practically have no culture. Just fucking shopping malls.

What do you think pop music is? Why are kids in South Africa grooving to Michael Jackson, why do Jordanian girls like Britney Spears? Why do so many people wear blue jeans?

Americas biggest export is it's culture. Movies, clothing, fashion, music, you name it culturally and you will find American style culture EVERYWHERE.

But I think Rammstein (a german band) says it best with this video:

:)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby The K Prodigy on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:But I think Rammstein (a german band) says it best with this video:

Actually, that song is a critique of German hypocrisy and American culture. Still valid in the context of the thread however.
K the Labyrinthine Walker.
The K Prodigy
Anjing

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 am

The K Prodigy wrote:Actually, that song is a critique of German hypocrisy and American culture. Still valid in the context of the thread however.

absolutely in context.

lyrics in english and german :

Amerika (Translation - German to English)

We're all living in Amerika
(America)
Amerika ist wunderbar
(America is wonderful)
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

(America)
Amerika ist wunderbar
(America is wonderful)

(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

Wenn getanzt wird will ich führen
(Where there's dancing, I want to lead)
Auch wenn ihr euch alleine dreht
(Even if you turn [dance] alone,)
Lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren
(Let yourself be controlled a little)
Ich zeige euch wie's richtig geht
(I show you how it's done right)

Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen
(We're lining up nicely)
Die Freiheit spielt auf allen Geigen
(Freedom plays on all violins)
Musik kommt aus dem Weißen Haus
(Music comes from the White House)
Und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus
(And Mickey Mouse is on the outskirts of Paris)
(We're all living in Amerika)

(America)
Amerika ist wunderbar
(America is wonderful)
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

Ich kenne Schritte die sehr nützen
(I know very useful steps)
Und werde euch vor Fehltritt schützen
(And will protect you from mishap)
Und wer nicht tanzen will am Schluss
(And who don't want to dance at the end)
Weiß noch nicht dass er tanzen muss
(Don't know yet that he's [they] got to dance!)

Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen
(We're lining up nicely)
Ich werde euch die Richtung zeigen
(I will show you the direction)
Nach Afrika kommt Santa Claus
(Santa Clause is coming to Africa)
Und vor Paris steht Mickey Maus
(And Mickey Mouse is on the outskirts of Paris)

(America)
Amerika ist wunderbar
(America is wonderful)
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

(America)
Coca-Cola, Wunderbra
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

This is not a love song
This is not a love song
---> I don't sing my (mother's) tongue
No, this is not a love song

(America)
Amerika ist wunderbar
(America is wonderful)
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)

(America)
Coca-Cola, sometimes war
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Amerika
(America)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic