OMFG.... aznlover.com

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

OMFG.... aznlover.com

Postby nianfong on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:54 pm

hahahahaha I know a lot of you guys will love this site. I just joined. there was an article about it on sfgate.com

http://www.aznlover.com/
nianfong
Administrator

Re: OMFG.... aznlover.com

Postby Ian on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:53 am

I can't view this at work.

What's it about?

Are we talking tentacles, quadruple G-cup waifs and bukakke?

If so, Fong, you know me too well.
Ian

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am

I'm wondering, (just thinking out loud ) ...

... is the reason you see more asian women dating and mating outside thier race, because their family just doesn't give a shit?

I mean, it's okay for the girls because they don't carry on the family line.

And, - if, say, the Eldest Son, brought home a forigner there would be hell to pay, ( and they know it).

I see a lot of asian guys with white girls here in Vegas, ...

... but didn't see it very often in S.F. ;)
Mike Strong

Postby Ian on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 am

He said "race".

Shun.
Ian

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 am

lol @ racist ideals in whatrever form they arise.

i give that site 7 "losers" out of 10. :)
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Muad'dib on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:52 am

Mike, its a matter of timing. Last time I was in SF, there were many more white women-asian guy couples. When I was there 5 years ago, I can remember each of the 4 times I saw it over 9 years.

DRR:

While racial discrimination is subject to strict scrutiny by the Supreme Court, and requires a compelling govt interest that make it necessary for the govt to act (with the burden of proof on the govt to show not only that the there is no other way to accomplish its goal other than through this act, and that the law in question does indeed address the act), non numerical goals in reverse discrimination cases are frequently upheld. PArticularly if it is show to be intended to reverse a past history of wrongs.

That being said, if Fong steals your girl, I don't think it will be justiciable, because aznlover.com is not a govt actor, the right to marriage (and by extension probably date) is a strictly protect right as well, and Fong does not qualify as a private actor working in a public capacity (since he does not run a town.) Therefore, even should you convince the 9th district you have standing (which you might, since they are a bunch of retards), you will unlikely get certiorari by a vote of 4 or more justices of the Supreme Court. In fact, Justice Scalia might even send his clerk to bitchslap you. (Which might be nice, since I hear he generally chooses hot females, in case he decides to add one or two more kids to his collection of 9.) [If you are reading this Antonin, just kidding about the last part, I'm just hurt you didn't chose me.]

Now I can officially say I studied for the bar at the same time as using EF.
Last edited by Muad'dib on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby Mike Strong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 am

I don't see anything wrong, or "racist" about asian guys wanting to hook up with white, black, or brown girls ...

... hell, - it's just a numbers thing!

I mean, outside of S.F. or SoCal there wouldn't be a lot of girls to meet if you limited yourself to just asian women. ...

... how many less, - if you only dated within your own ethnic group.

And as far as white women go, let's face it, there are just a lot more white women around than there are asian women ...

... I say GO FOR IT !

Spike Lee says it makes his blood boil to see Black/White couples, and that, he shoots daggers at them with his eyes,(or somthing like that)...

... Spike Lee is an asshole!
Last edited by Mike Strong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Strong

Postby edededed on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 am

In America, Asian guys just aren't high up on the "ladder" so to speak... Asian girls seem to be higher up. Of course, love will happen anyway, sometimes, as two souls find an empathic commonality, ladder or not!

In terms of carrying on the family, I have known some (Chinese) families who were very strict even with their girls (no non-Chinese); on the other hand, many others didn't really care (Taiwanese, Korean, etc.). This is just my personal experience of course...

As for bukkake, here are some AWESOME pictures I found just for you guys (with prices - yes, you can BUY bukkake!):
http://www.hanamaruudon.com/menu/index.html

For those who cannot read, the 1st, 2nd, and 5th pictures are (CSFW) photos of bukkake (in sizes of S, M, and L).
edededed
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 am

nianfong
Administrator

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 am

Mike S-

While it doesn't surprise me that you see nothing wrong with this, let me explain myself.

People wanting to hook up with other people is not a racist perspective.

People who make a site that identifies themselves as whole and apart from the rest and targets specific defined whole and apart peoples as the desired target, is racist. It is about creating and defining identities that do not actually exist and then perpetuating whatever examples you can to support the racist myth you have started.

It is a critical error in thinking that is being displayed and actually kind of sad to see in the 21st century.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby ashe on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:06 pm

XF= xeno female?
discipline, concentration & wisdom
----------------------------------------
http://fallingleaveskungfu.com/
Facebook
Instagram
ashe
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:32 pm

heh heh.... fong's got vanilla fever.... heh...

fong, you're not only handsome, you're charismatic...are you really still single? I can't believe that!
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby nianfong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:21 pm

haha yeah still single dude. my mom says I'm too picky

but I must admit I have a weakness for the blondes and redheads with the cream complexion.
my last gf was a brunette though... caucasian. but the one before that was taiwanese.
Last edited by nianfong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Muad'dib on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:57 pm

[quote[People who make a site that identifies themselves as whole and apart from the rest and targets specific defined whole and apart peoples as the desired target, is racist. [/quote]

So according to this definition, Goths, Punks and Hippies are all racist?

Fong,

I have a friend moving out to Sunnyvale. Got time to "show her around"? She's Taiwanese. I told her that I had lots of friends in the area, and she asked that I intro her to someone "normal". You are the most "normal" person I know out there.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 pm

haha sure thing dude. I always make time for cute girls.. assuming she's cute :)
nianfong
Administrator

Next

Return to Off the Topic