Wonderful Urinals

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Wonderful Urinals

Postby Bill on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 pm

This one i would love to use!
Located in the Peninsula hotel in HK

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Wonderful Urinals

Postby Dmitri on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

How about these?

Or even better...

Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby fuga on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

fuga
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 pm

We could use these here in the US.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

No way that's a urinal; it's probably a changing booth (swim clothes).
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Nope - that's an Amsterdam urinal. And you can smell it a block away.

Bär
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Bär wrote:Nope - that's an Amsterdam urinal. And you can smell it a block away.

Wow... looks like you're right!

Ya know, that's actually kind'a cool. 8-) Won't work in some cultures though. And it's utterly unfair to women. ;D
Last edited by Dmitri on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Interloper on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 pm

And it's utterly unfair to women. ;D

LOL
You'd be surprised -- women can back up to the urinal instead of going face-forward, and it just looks like they're standing there (skirt-wearers can just flip up the back and pull the skivvies down and forward a bit; pants-wearers can ease them down just over the butt cheeks, and let the jacket or shirt make a "privacy screen" over 'em. Been there, done that when in "emergency" mode. ;D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Well, in central London last year, there were lots of those starfish-shaped, 4-man urinals right there on the street (outside the ever-crowded boozers). I recall thinking, "Well, this is new - al fresco pissoirs in central London!"

With passers-by walking past on both sides and no "cover," I found them a trifle embarrassing to use.

On the other hand I suppse we should count our blessings: they are urinals, not crappers.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am

With passers-by walking past on both sides and no "cover," I found them a trifle embarrassing to use.

yea...cake AND eat it too? I think not...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Andy_S on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 am

Meeks:

Let me put this to you in the manner that you, a professional tat-man would get:
When a chap has the complete works* of W. Shakespeare tattoed on his todger, it tends to draw the attention of the public when said chap is impelled to whip it out and ease springs in public.

*Illustrated, too.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 am

Here in Oakland we have plenty of public urinals. They're usually called "walls" or just as often "sidewalks" or "streets" and many people have absolutely no hesitation to crap in them if they feel like it too... :P
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 am

I would be put off by finding a huge turd in one.

still, keeps the piss off the walls and alleys
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 am

When I was the head of the security team for University of California Office of the President, we had a guy walk right up to one of the building entrances, drop his pants and shit right there during lunch-time rush! I felt really bad for the clean-up staff (though not as bad as I woulda felt if I'd had to clean it up myself...)
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Troy:

This one is for you.

Tony Blair is visiting George Dubya in DC. As he is driving through the streets of your fine capital, he espies a homeless chap taking a leak against a wall. Meeting the Cowboy, he tells him "I say George, I am rather disgusted. There was a fellow easing springs against a wall in the very center of your capital city!"

Cowboy, furious, fixes the Poodle with a stare and growls, "Dammit Tony, over there in Olde Englande, I bet you got homeless mo'fos pissin' all over the goddam streets!"

Poodle denies anything like that could happen. The meeting is frosty.

A few months later, Cowboy visits Poodle, and is invited to a black tie reception at Buckingham Palace. As he drives up the driveway in his limo, the Grenadier Guards are turned out, a band plays God Bless American and the Queen herself is waiting next to Poodle on the forecourt And squatting down - right next to Her August Majesty! - is a smartly turned out fellow in a pricey dinnner jacket, trousers rounds his ankles, grunting away as he drops a long, coiling steamer on the marble steps.

Cowbody immediately collars Poodle. "Goddammit Tony, look at this shit! Look! You complain 'bout some homeless guy takin' a leak in DC, and here in central London is this fine gent, taking a goddamdned crap on the front steps of Buckinham goddmaned Palace in front of the goddamened Queen!"

Meanwhile, the defecator completes operations, wipes his arse on his hand, swaggers up to Bush with a cheesy grin and sticks out his muddied paw....

Poodle makes the introduction. "President Bush, I'd like you to meet the American ambassador...."

THE END
Services available:
Andy_S
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic