Modern CMA: Some True Facts

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Modern CMA: Some True Facts

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:53 am

GIven the number of "memes" circulating on this forum, I have decided to reveal some little known facts about recent CMA in order to clear the air and satisfy the Internet-reading public. The below is all true.

A well-known dim mak master proved his skill in three separate death matches arranged by gangsters in the jungle in the Golden Triangle between 1980 and 1984. Some people have videos of this event, but have been warned never to release them to the public as the statute of limitations has not expired, so the dim mak master could be tried for homicide. The reason he moved from the Antipodes to the UK is that the son of one of his victims tracked him down, forcing him to migrate.

Tung's Hu-ling's fbeautiful Taiji form (see the thread in the video clip section) has no combative application, but Tung once demonstrated his martial power by KOing a bull elephant that had gone on a rampage through a local market with a one-inch punch

It is well known that a number of young foreign Shaolin students have disappeared in recent years. The secret to power generation in Shaolin kungfu is semen retention during intercourse, but as the temple no longer has an attached nunnery, some of the monks have built up incredible reserves. Result? A number of western Shaolin students have been shagged to death and the local government, for fear of damaging the local the tourist trade, has covered this up.

If you visit the well known tourist spot that is the Yang Lu-chan practice garden in Chen Village after midnight, you will see the older generation masters practicing the secret closed door forms that have never been revealed to the public beyond the village since Yang himself. (This is why today's Chen and Yang stylists are unable to replicate the incredible combat feats of the past.) A German student secretly filmed this practice, but when he tried to developed the film in nearby Wenxian, he discovered that the entire roll was mysteriously over-exposed.

Would anyone else care to post some "martial memes"?

(Graham B, I blame you for this)
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Re: Modern CMA: Some True Facts

Postby Michael Babin on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 am

A well-known bagua master, despite his great girth, was observed circling faster and faster. The circles he walked became smaller and smaller and his pace accelerated as he rotated in ever-decreasing circles... until he suddenly disappeared up his own arse.

Moments later, observers were astounded to hear a loud farting sound and he suddenly reappeared in the furthest corner of his backyard sitting in an easy chair and doing a cross-word puzzle.

A series of dvds are promised that will only be available to initiates... initiates being of that select grade of students who have the price requested burning the metaphorical hole in their pockets.
My Website [with a link to my Youtube Channel] https://sites.google.com/view/mbtaiji/home
Michael Babin
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:20 am

TCMA has some of the greatest bullshit stories ever told.

shagged to death indeed. lol what utter shyte. :D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Teazer on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:23 am

Or...
If you do the Yang tai chi 24 form 'backwards' then you'll lose energy.
Why does man Kill? He kills for food.
And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Teazer
Great Old One

Postby Strange on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:42 am

her her her
天官指星 单对月 风摆荷叶 影成双

岳武穆王以枪为拳, 六合形意李门世根, 形意拳五行为先, 论身法六合为首,少揽闲事心田静, 多读拳谱武艺精 - 李洛能 (形意拳谱)
Strange
Great Old One

Postby Steve Rowe on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 am

After the cultural revolution, good Tai Chi ceased to exist in mainland China. All the real practitioners moved to suburbia in the UK, Australia and the USA.
If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby shawnsegler on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:28 am

I've always wondered if that's something we missed about how folks in china back in the day did things. Was it just that it was the style to talk your shit up to the nth degree...you know like rappers going on about pimps and ho's and dollas and the product and their soldiers etc....

It would not surprise me.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 am

shawnsegler wrote:I've always wondered if that's something we missed about how folks in china back in the day did things. Was it just that it was the style to talk your shit up to the nth degree...you know like rappers going on about pimps and ho's and dollas and the product and their soldiers etc....

It would not surprise me.

I think that's right. You have to read a bit of hyperbole into the style, or some things fail to make sense. My guess is this was understood by people at the time as emphasizing for clarity rather than offering a whopper.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

a) boxer rebellion

uh, yep, that about covers it... lol
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 pm

When do I get my silk jammies?
Bär
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Yang Lu-chan poplurized the common practice of wearing silk jammies during death matches. These jammies are now in the keeping of a well-known NY-based Taiji maestro, who wears them every night in the hope that he will inherit Yang's skill.

What this poor simp does not know is that the silk of those PJs was so damned fine and slinky, that no opponent could get a grip of Yang. THAT is the only reason Yang was considered so damned skillful; as we all know, his Taiji was not that good as he only learned the basics of the art from Chen Chanxing.

Oh, and said jammies were bright pink, too!
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm raising my hands in shame for my pink jammies!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:00 pm

The dantien strenghtening practices of Chinese and Indian martial artists in the 19th and early 20th centuries made them invulnerable to musket fire or bayonet. This is why British troops strapped rebellious sepoys across the mouths of cannons and blew them to smithereens during the Indian Mutiny; It was the only way to be sure of a kill.

Darth:

RE: This:
shagged to death indeed. lol what utter shyte.

Shyte? Cheek.

This is completely true. I heard it from a guy in a pub in Watford. His brother had a friend, whose cousin had mysteriously disappeared on a trip to China.
Services available:
Andy_S
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic