The False Pandemic

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: The False Pandemic

Postby Steve James on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:33 am

It would make perfect sense for the WHO people to be similarly bought.

Would it make sense for me to say that you were just as dishonest as every other car mechanic, college teacher, doctor, lawyer, politician, soldier, etc? Maybe one can say that WHO officials are just like everyone else. So, there are just as many of them who are dishonest. However, it also makes sense that the ratio of honesty to dishonesty is about the same.

As for your initial claim:
The FDA has many many people who are actively receiving compensation from the big pharma corps while working for the FDA, its called lobbying and its perfectly legal

I'm no expert, but the FDA is a gov't agency, but it's not made up of elected officials or legislators. So, I could be wrong, but the FDA is not lobbied in the same way that Congress and the Senate is. I'll have to take your word for it that there are "many" people working in the FDA who are receiving compensation from big pharma. However, I'd say that it is not "lobbying" and, moreover, it's probably an illegal conflict of interest. Could be true, of course --apart from the biased adjectives-- that there are "some" double-agents.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 am

Just an FYI, the mother-frackin' FDA is not lobbied by big pharma, it is funded by big pharma.
Michael

Postby Steve James on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Whew, I was afraid it was my tax dollars.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm

LOL^^

I'm pretty sure it's only tax dollars that pay for the ink on the rubber approval stamp for aspartame, vioxx, and whatever poison of the week they're advertising non-stop on TV and magazines.
Michael

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 am

Like was mentioned earlier, many of us knew this was the case -- finally it's beginning to unveil in more detail:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/niko-kyri ... 38783.html
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Ian on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am

Chris Fleming wrote:\Will people submit to the naked body scanners now being placed in airports (which I must add, were bought in mass months ago but are now conveniently being called upon to be put in place after this latest "terror" attack) or will people refuse to be scanned?

Please tell me more about this.
Ian

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am

Ian wrote:
Chris Fleming wrote:\Will people submit to the naked body scanners now being placed in airports (which I must add, were bought in mass months ago but are now conveniently being called upon to be put in place after this latest "terror" attack) or will people refuse to be scanned?

Please tell me more about this.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=body+scanner
Dmitri
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic