Former U.N. chief weapons inspector Scott Ritter = Perv

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Former U.N. chief weapons inspector Scott Ritter = Perv

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 am

By Andrew Scott
Pocono Record Writer
January 14, 2010
A former chief United Nations weapons inspector is accused of contacting what he thought was a 15-year-old girl in an Internet chat room, engaging in a sexual conversation and showing himself masturbating on a Web camera.

Scott Ritter of Delmar, N.Y., who served as chief U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991-98 and who was an outspoken critic of the second Bush administration in the run-up to the war in Iraq, is accused of contacting what turned out to be a Barrett Township police officer posing undercover as a teen girl.

The police affidavit gives the following account:

Officer Ryan Venneman was posing as 15-year-old "Emily" in an online chat room when he was contacted by someone using the name "Delmarm4fun." This person, later identified as Ritter, told "Emily" he was a 44-year-old male from Albany, N.Y.

"Emily" told Ritter she was a 15-year-old girl from the Poconos, at which point Ritter asked for a picture other than the one "Emily" had posted on her account. Ritter then sent her a link to his Web camera and began to masturbate on camera.

"Emily" asked Ritter for his cell phone number, which he provided.

Ritter again asked "Emily" how old she was. Told she was 15, Ritter said he didn't realize she was 15 and turned off his webcam, saying he didn't want to get in trouble.

Ritter told "Emily" he had been fantasizing about having sex with her, to which she replied: "Guess you turned it off ..."

Ritter then said: "You want to see it finish," reactivated his

webcam and continued masturbating and ejaculated on camera.

The online conversation occurred in February 2009, but the investigation lasted until November, when Ritter was charged, because police had to undergo the lengthy process of obtaining court orders to get Ritter's cell phone and computer information.

Story....http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d ... WS/1140319
.........................................................................................................

Wow, I always liked this guy and how he stood up for what he thought was the truth. Not any more.
If found guilt, I hope he gets a good sentence.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Former U.N. chief weapons inspector Scott Ritter = Perv

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 am

It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 am

Interesting that he is touted as "UN" when in fact he was working for US interests.
Secondly, this is the same guy who blasted the Bush admin for the bullshit WMD claims and he got burned for it.

I think this could very well be a bullshit story trumped up against him to keep him silenced so as to not rock Obama's boat either.
Without hard evidence, it's hearsay.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 am

This is the second time he's been charged with this sort of behavior.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Dale Dugas on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 am

sounds like he needs to be placed into a wood chipper.

There is a well documented paper trail as well as internet trail on this rather disturbed person.

He deserves nothing but the contempt that he has brought on himself.
Last edited by Dale Dugas on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Dale Dugas, AP DOM MAOM, Dipl.OM
http://www.daledugas.com
Dale Dugas
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic