Speaking Out

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Speaking Out

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 pm

About a week ago in Houston a man named Greg took the opportunity to confront former US Pres. George H. W. Bush, Sr. in a small pizza restaurant about his role in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and, as Greg says, "Give him a piece of my mind." It was a very brief opportunity shown in this 3 minute video and it's a sad commentary that the highest elected office of our country has been occupied by mass murderers like Bush, Sr. and I can only hope some dignity may be restored by a free-minded, independent candidate in the future who actually believes in the Constitution of the United States.

Although Greg's anger was expressed in profanity, I agree with confronting people like Bush, Kissinger, Rockefeller, etc., and letting them know their crimes are not hidden from view and that millions of people around the world are aware of who they are and what they've done, and that some day, God willing, justice will come and interrupt the lives of luxury these murderers currently enjoy. I visited George, Jr's new home in Dallas last summer, but alas, he did not answer the door.

http://www.youtube.com/user/livemusic
Michael

Re: Speaking Out

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

From the title I thought it was going to be oodel telling us that uncle bruce touched him in his naughty place. :)
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby Buddy on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm

And yet Mike it's really been other Iraquis and Arabs who have done most of the killings. I'm no Bush fan but to call him a mass murderer is sheer hyperbole. Hitler, Mao, Stalin mass murdered their own people. Bush only interrupted and rekindled an ages old feud. And he did it by deposing a despot ( that the West had installed...Shah, Sauds, etc). Perhaps despots are the only way of keeping order in the area? I hope not.
Buddy
Great Old One

Postby chud on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Michael wrote: I visited George, Jr's new home in Dallas last summer, but alas, he did not answer the door.

Dude, you were in Texas last summer and didn't let me know?!? WTF?
I would've bought you dinner or something. How often do you come back?
Last edited by chud on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Doc Stier on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

chud wrote:
Michael wrote: I visited George, Jr's new home in Dallas last summer, but alas, he did not answer the door.

Chris:

You need to seriously consider attending the annual Kung-Fu Legends tournament in Dallas every July.

That's where I met Michael, and we enjoyed a nice lunch along with two other mutual friends. It was great! 8-)
"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:18 pm

chud wrote:

I posted a couple of threads about the Legends of Kung Fu and doing stuff in Austin and thought whoever was interested would respond. I figured since you were in San Antonio, maybe you were too far away, too busy, etc. Sent you a PM.
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Buddy wrote:And yet Mike it's really been other Iraquis and Arabs who have done most of the killings. I'm no Bush fan but to call him a mass murderer is sheer hyperbole. Hitler, Mao, Stalin mass murdered their own people. Bush only interrupted and rekindled an ages old feud. And he did it by deposing a despot ( that the West had installed...Shah, Sauds, etc). Perhaps despots are the only way of keeping order in the area? I hope not.

Yo' Buddy, for the sake of argument, and to limit the scope of this discussion to the topic of whether or not the 41st President of the United States is a mass murderer, let's set Iraq aside for a moment and talk about Panama in 1989 and "Operation Just Cause". George H. W. Bush illegally ordered the invasion of the sovereign nation of Panama for the primary purpose of enacting revenge on his fellow cocaine trafficker and business partner, Manuel Noriega, who'd been on the CIA payroll even before Bush, Sr. became the head of one of the world's largest drug running operations in 1976. Of course I'm talking about the damnable CIA.

During "Operation Just Cause", the Orwellian nature of the name being enough to inspire disgust in any clear-thinking man, 3000-4000 Panamanian citizens were murdered as the results of Bush's orders when C-130 gunships and other newly available aircraft that needed live-fire testing indiscriminately fired upon civilian neighborhoods, the US military claiming that Panamanian Defense Force soldiers might be hiding there. Later it was revealed that several experimental weapons were tested in combat during the murder of these innocent Panamanian people and soldiers. I don't even know how many were seriously wounded. Try the 1992 film The Panama Deception.

I have only read a few excerpts, but for more information on the 41st President of the United States of America, try Webster Griffin Tarpley's free ebook, George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography. It traces his family's NAZI origins back to his father, the NAZI traitor Prescott Bush, who helped funnel millions of dollars to Hitler through the Thyssen family DURING World War 2, AFTER Germany had declared war on the US, and of course continues with H.W.'s induction into the CIA breeding ground: the Satanic, death-worshipping Skull & Bones secret society of Yale (daddy Prescott and son George, Jr. also joined), and on, and on, and on.

I want to make a little disclaimer to avoid any omelette and broken egg homilies. I don't expect any leader to be perfect or try to protect America without causing any harm to others. For example, I respect Andrew Jackson for killing the central bank of his time, which benefited 99.999% of all Americans, but I fault him for his horrendous Indian policies. Bush 41 does not, by any margin, fall into this category. With George H.W. Bush, it's not a question of imperfections. He ran the CIA from 76-77; the Presidency from 81-89 "under" Reagan (Bush was having dinner with the Hinckley family the night before the assassination attempt, merely a coincidence of course, but I think Ronnie got the .22 caliber hint); four years as POTUS with two wars; to a significant extent, he ran the Presidency another eight years continuing to handle CIA asset Clinton (they'd already done so well together running the massive CIA cocaine smuggling operation in Mena, Arkansas, the top pilot having been whacked just before turning state's evidence with H.W.'s private phone number in his pocket). There seems to be no limit to this man's crimes. He should not be allowed to feel as if he can stroll into a neighborhood pizza joint at his leisure. Let him sit at home and eat the damned money he earned trafficking coke!
Michael

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Doc Stier wrote:
chud wrote:

Chris:

You need to seriously consider attending the annual Kung-Fu Legends tournament in Dallas every July.

That's where I met Michael, and we enjoyed a nice lunch along with two other mutual friends. It was great! 8-)

Just a recap, but Doc is right. It was lots-o-fun meeting other RSF'ers at the tourney.
Thread on the tournament.

Ashe's pictures
Michael

Postby nianfong on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 pm

while I don't approve of all of Bush Sr.'s actions, he's an angel compared to his son. And Cheney, as Bush's defense sec, told the press way back when that occupying iraq would be a morass. I have much more respect for Bush Sr., who didn't kill nearly as many iraqi's as his son. Bush Sr. also made better decisions overall, and actually stood for principles besides greed.

-Fong
nianfong
Administrator

Postby Michael on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Reagan, Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama are just puppets run by people like Kissinger, Brzezinski, and various handlers, including Bush, Sr. While Bush, Sr. is apparently under the domain of Kissinger, who frequently visited Bush Sr.'s White House and dictated policy, Bush, Sr. also has his own area of responsibility within the drug-running and arms-dealing subsidiaries of the CIA fronted cryptocracy. The main reason Bush, Sr. halted the first Gulf war was that it was thought Saddam Hussein could be brought to heel after seeing the errors of his ways. Ultimately, when Hussein tried to assert his sovereignty, he was just made into another patsy/excuse for Anglo-American invasion and domination of Middle-East petro-wealth.

Which principle(s) and perhaps an example(s) of Bush, Sr?
Last edited by Michael on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 am

It would be helpful if less ignorant and more articulate people took it upon themselves to speak openly with former world leaders who must make difficult decisions that effect the course of millions of peoples lives every day.

BUt if some hayseed wants to bleat at a former president guess that's a form of protest albeit a useless one.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 am

I get what you're saying Darth on both points, but Bush Sr. was never the kind of person to answer questions and I don't think it's useless. I believe that if nothing else we have to show people like Bush, Kissinger, Brzezinski, etc. they can not walk the streets with impunity. They should be peacefully confronted and questioned for their crimes. It is the bare minimum protest we must maintain in lieu of organized dissent in large numbers. For example, liars like Gore are being constantly confronted for his fraud right now by small numbers of people with cameras. These criminals are not untouchable and must be held accountable in some way.
Michael

Return to Off the Topic