all terrorists are muslims.. well actually not

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: all terrorists are muslims.. well actually not

Postby zenshiite on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:If anyone has consistently suffered at the hands of muslim and arab terrorists, it's Israel.

check this chronology of attacks out.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrori ... srael.html

No wonder they have zero tolerance for it nowadays. who can blame them?

It's a wee bit dishonest to point to attacks carried out against Israel/Israelis and not also cite Isreali/Zionist actions against Arab/Palestinians, don't you think?

And as far as sheer devastation and loss of life, Israel takes the cake.
Last edited by zenshiite on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

Take all the "terrorism" since WW2 and it doesn't compare with the carnage of one Marine Corps General, Smedley Butler, who used the US military to overthrow 3rd world governments for NY and London banks. He finally woke up when Prescott Bush, et al, asked him to overthrow the US Government in 1934 with a 500,000 man army (see McCormack-Dickstein Committee), then Butler wrote the book, War is a Racket.

Smedley Butler wrote:I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

All this statistical finger pointing seems odd when you consider who is the real engine for violence in our world, and it certainly isn't "terrorists". Is it that tough to figure this stuff out? ::)
Michael

Postby Andy_S on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 am

Yusuf:

Bollocks to the FBI stats, let's do an RSF Survey.

Harvey is from NI, so almost certainly has sniped a few cops/squaddies/Paddies. And with you being Muslim, surely, you have been on jihad - even if only once or twice during the summer hols, right? No doubt we have a couple of Zionis...er 'nice Jewish lads' on forum and nobody will believe them if they say they have not offed at least a couple of Palestinians. And Felipe and Jose as Latinos are statistically almost certain to have whacked a few gringos.

So come one, come all! 'Fess up to your terrorist activities here on RSF!

I will break the ice. As a blue-eyed, fair-haired, ale-swilling Englishchap I can honestly say I have NOT colonized or enslaved anyone (well - not this week anyway) but I DID terrorize a female a few weeks ago while mooning in a bar.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby yusuf on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 am

Andy_S wrote:
I will break the ice. As a blue-eyed, fair-haired, ale-swilling Englishchap I can honestly say I have NOT colonized or enslaved anyone (well - not this week anyway) but I DID terrorize a female a few weeks ago while mooning in a bar.

Hmm I thought I saw you eyeing up Iran last week :)
[Seeking and not seeking are the problem...]
lol, there really isn't a problem at all
yusuf
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 am

zenshiite wrote:
Darth Rock&Roll wrote:If anyone has consistently suffered at the hands of muslim and arab terrorists, it's Israel.

check this chronology of attacks out.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrori ... srael.html

No wonder they have zero tolerance for it nowadays. who can blame them?

It's a wee bit dishonest to point to attacks carried out against Israel/Israelis and not also cite Isreali/Zionist actions against Arab/Palestinians, don't you think?

And as far as sheer devastation and loss of life, Israel takes the cake.

Not at all dishonest in the least. You are free to put up any list of Israel attacks on arabs to counter that list if that is your desire.
I personally think it's dishonest to detract from the crimes of muslim terrorist by using statistics that show that it's latinos far away that are a threat to me as a canadian.

THAT is more than dishonest, it pretty absurd too. But I can understand why some muslim fellows would be embarrassed about the behaviours of the radicals in their religion who commit these attrocities pretty much on a daily basis against their own people for the most part and against mine when they get the chance.

seriously, I shed no tears for dead muslim terrorists. And it's not my country dropping bombs anywhere. I believe that problem is americas alone. Which is your country isn't it?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 am

Just love that partisan finger pointing too much to see the bigger picture, eh? Can't you identify the common threat to us all and the 'divide and conquer' technique they use to keep us too busy fighting with each other to see who the real criminals are?
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 am

Well I'm Canadian and I haven't genocided any natives on her majesties behalf ever!
But, things could change, you never know.

Anyway, so who are the real criminals Michael and what evidence have you got for that which could provide an impetus to a court visit?
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 am

You personally may not have, but Canada has and is in the process of "genociding natives" as you put it, but then again, the US never really stopped either, just switched to less obvious methods. The real criminals are those who profit from and initiate the wars that bring them ever-increasing riches and power, just as Smedley Butler described in his book in my earlier post.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 am

"still" genociding?

wtf? are you fucking kidding me?

where on earth are you getting these convoluted ideas dude?

You provide one shred of anything that shows there is genocide occurring against the native peoples of north america.

can you?

seriously, some days you say the most ridiculous things. ::) lol
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm getting them from the CBC and their recent documentary and that's just Canada. Do you think the average life span for an Indian male in the USA being 42 is proof of nothing?
Michael

Postby Interloper on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 pm

And now for something completely different:
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93331?fp=1
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Oy gevalt
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 pm

People are fucking stupid.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Well. I am glad you figured that out. It makes life much easier if you know that, and from time to time bring it to mind.

Did you know that half the people you meet are below average intelligence? -loco-
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 am

SNIP
Did you know that half the people you meet are below average intelligence?
SNIP

Ooh, good point.

Hang on, though: How do you tell which ones are above and which ones are below the mean?
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic