US Supreme Court Decision on Campaign Donations

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: US Supreme Court Decision on Campaign Donations

Postby klonk on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

[Possibly insensitive remark deleted, by Klonk hisself.]
Last edited by klonk on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Don't mean to derail, but this guy was one of my idols. He joined the NAACP and the NRA. He wrote a book: "Negroes with Guns". Here's a quick clip (and I'm off the tangent)
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 pm

There is anger yet undischarged, would you say?

Anyhow, I am a honkey ofay, who endured substantial trouble in my own sphere and time, by saying a tough ass ni was doing us a lot more good than a wimpy ass white other designator, if yoouy know whaaat I mean. Keep the tough ni, fire the useless fa.

My word, I wish I'd never said that.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

You'd be mad, too, if the town leaders told you to leave town or you and your family would be hanging (up) in front of the courthouse in the morning. True story.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:33 pm

It has been a long time since Appomattox. I have not taken a formal poll, but perhaps a number of wonderbreads would share my thoughts. If it gets ugly. I would rather have a column of nis behind than anyone on earth.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

i may completely misunderstand the thread at this point. if so, please forgive me.

but in a hard situation, i'd rather have a group of friends around me, regardless/independent of their color, rather than a column of who/what-ever, behind me. i'm for making friends...i think that's the most important thing.

i think i'm a wonderbread, but i may be a potato-head, instead...as i'm a lot irish.

not meant to be smart-ass. my apologies if it seems so.

on the subject of the thread: Government of the people, by the corporations, for the corporations, shall not perish from the Earth.
Abraham Lincoln

do i have that right?

best to all...
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 am

In regards to firearms...Do not think for a second that they (politicals) care about crime control- they do NOT give a fuck, they care about their power and their control and the means to increase their power and control. The 2nd scares the piss out of them & it is relevent... look at what happened in Veitnam who had the tech? who had firearms and will power? who won??

The idea of armed citizens scares the shit out of politicals of any stripe left or right. That's why it is relevant and important.

This is a bad call by the supreme court on contributions IMO..

"The Obama administration is so strongly anti-gun because getting the guns out of citizen's hands is necessary for them to move forward with the radical social changes planned, many of which are in effect and/or being realized as we speak. Attorney General Holder says there is no right for citizens to own guns. Information and policy czar Cass Sunstein, likely to be the Obama pick for next US Supreme Court Justice, he worked for Thurgood Marshall, agrees with Holder and predicts the right to own guns nationwide will be overturned within the next 3 years. All of this is why Obama has been called the greatest gun salesman in the world. Ever since it became apparent that he would be Pres in September 2008, gun and ammo sales have skyrocketed, setting records and depleting all stocks across the USA."

IMO this is the truth, they have used many cats paws to test the water for their move against the 2nd but have pulled back when exposed and the political costs have been weighed. E.G. the "Guns to Mexico" bull shit. You can't buy grenades and fully auto Ak's in the states in civilian legal gunshops dipshits.

They are biding time looking and waiting for a crisis to use. I think they may have be a little bit leery of starting in on citizens rights to self defense now- since they got that wake up call in the Harbor State.
Last edited by Chanchu on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

At vast cost of life, the blacks are now free. Hot news, a century and a half ago. If no one has paused to inform you, the president is a ni. Half ni. Whatever, no bother.

What we are now trying hard to do is separate the fact that he is the first of those, from the fact he is miserably failing at his job.

We have had miserable failure presidents before. Carter, for example, and you can't get cracker whiter than that.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:42 am

Re: a column of nis, Negroes, niggers, niggahs behind me. I got to meet some of the Tuskegee Airmen from WW2 --ya'll have probably heard of them. Their reunions are often attended by the men who flew the "big friends" (bombers) on their missions over Germany. Many of those "white" guys said exactly what Klonk said. But, in my own life, the guys who risked their lives for me were named Lee and Carlsson. So, I'd pick them as my backups.

As for armed rebellion in the States, imo the people in general have nothing to fight for. Even during the (1st) Revolution, only one-third were in favor, and it was hell to get recruits for the Continental army. So, all the current talk about taking back the gov't or who knows whatever, it's all just talk. As far as the Supreme Court decision goes, it wasn't the "liberal" members of the court --or the one justice appointed by Obama-- who made or wanted to make this decision. The court didn't even have to rule on this issue, (only on whether an anti-Hillary Clinton film could be paid for by a business).
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 am

Michael wrote:Regardless of tanks, jets, etc., it would be absolutely impossible for any army to succeed against such a force, even if not centrally orgnized, or perhaps especially if NOT centrally organized.

That is only true when all those millions actually go and engage in a partisan war like what Russians did in WWII, etc. That's a huge assumption... it's much safer to assume that they won't.

(And BTW it is impossible to "centrally organize" such a big and diverse mass anyway, so that part of the argument is out...)

Steve James wrote:the people in general have nothing to fight for.

Exactly. Just look at voting patterns. If the opposite was true and majority of people thought like some of us do, we would have Ron Paul as president right now, simple as that. Facts point in the opposite direction though.
Last edited by Dmitri on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 am

That is only true when all those millions actually go and engage in a partisan war like what Russians did in WWII,

It wouldn't even take millions to engage, but it'd take millions (and $) to support. Then again, look at the examples given so far. I.e., what form of gov't did these examples end up with, Jo Stalin? Uncle Ho? Mao? or should we go back to Robespierre or Dessalines? Mass discontent is one thing; but, what's the end plan? Imo, there's a big difference between rebellion and revolution. The latter is very rare, and no one can predict how they end up.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 am

Do you think the masses would miss it if we just played the tactic from watchmen and said that humanity needed to bond together as one against the alien menace? They're pretty stupid, right?
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't think armed rebellion is at all likely in the States, precisely because it is always possible. So I think maintaining the 2nd Amendment is of great importance. To the extent we are oppressed we are oppressed willingly. For oppression has a personal, in your face aspect to it. An oppressor must come to you to steal your pigs, rape your daughters and piss upstream from where you are taking a bath.

While a citizen with a duck gun is no threat to a tank, a hypothetical oppressor cannot go everywhere in tanks, and if armament is general, tyranny is generally unenforceable. It may be that small arms cannot by themselves bring victory. But they can certainly bring anarchy, in the technical sense: Nobody's in control. That is at least a start.

I am aware that revolt does not always lead in the right direction. In Russia it didn't. In China it didn't. France came at length to its senses--Russia did too, though it took more than 70 years, and there is a bit of an anti-authoritarian set to the tide in China.

How is it the American rebellion went more smoothly and resulted in, arguably, the least oppressive state of modern times? I think it is precisely because of our idea that the general citizenry is also the reserve soldiery.

"Is the line ready?"
Last edited by klonk on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:02 pm

shawnsegler wrote:Do you think the masses would miss it if we just played the tactic from watchmen and said that humanity needed to bond together as one against the alien menace? They're pretty stupid, right?

You say "we" like you're... oh no... SHAWN IS ONE OF THEM FREEMASONS SUPREME RULERS OF EVERYTHING! MICHAEL, WE GOT ONE!! :o ;D

klonk wrote:the general citizenry is also the reserve soldiery.

That's the case in every nation AFAIK... Certainly in Russia.
Last edited by Dmitri on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Da, tovarich, but I can have my very own Kalashnikov.
klonk
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Off the Topic