Brock Lesnar Bashes Canadian Health Care

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Brock Lesnar Bashes Canadian Health Care

Postby Michael on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm

You don't have to be a doctor to comment on the medical treatment you received any more than you have to be a mechanic to complain that the garage didn't fix your car properly. For example, if the surgeon amputates the wrong leg, are you excluded from complaining because you don't have an M.D. after your name?

A somewhat prominent Canadian researcher named Alan Watt from Estaire, Ontario says there are simply no doctors in his area. Just another data point in the discussion, but isn't most of Canadia in the boonies?
Michael

Postby Dr.Rob on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Crushing blow Micheal ;D ...3/4 's of our population lives within 100 miles of the American border. But to rejoice, I think it was a Venezlean doc who amputeed the wrong foot on a 88 yr old man...then proceeded to do the other to save his life from infection.

Atleast it wasn't us. So far.
Having nothing to lose is the new wealth.

Profitez de la guerre mes enfants, la paix sera terrible.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Dr.Rob
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Happens everywhere; so it doesn't illustrate anything more than that doctors make mistakes. Of course, well paid, underworked doctors make even less mistakes; unless they're incompetent, and there are plenty of those regardless of the system. (It goes with the human dna). Afa as Lesnar's ability to comment, it's a free country. But, it doesn't change the fact that he transferred from a regular Canadian hospital to one of the best hospitals in the US.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 pm

I bet I could sell a lot of "Brock Leznar is a piece of Shit" t-shirts in Cana...wait, I could make a killing off those anywhere!

Don't steal my idea!
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:07 pm

all you have to do is watch an episode of house to see how inept doctors are at finding often simple problems...everything you learn should be from telebishun
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Previous

Return to Off the Topic