Obama the FRAUD?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Obama the FRAUD?

Postby MikeC on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:00 am

I love the part around 3:00, priceless... ;)

Enjoy!

Mike
MikeC

Re: Obama the FRAUD?

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:13 am

zzzzzzzzzzz...

what's the point of it?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:08 am

The point I guess is that no decent human being should ever attempt to run for president. The truly decent and straightforward guys, when they try, end up destroyed, with help of the media, by the prescribed "public opinion". "We the people" apparently DO NOT WANT honesty in politics, as the lack of success in campaigning by people like Kucinich, Paul and Nader has consistently shown.

And so it continues, nothing new under the sun. So, in that sense, I agree -- there is indeed no point in (repeating) it, it should be pretty clear to all by now.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:11 am

good video mike. nice creepy music. i liked it.
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby I-mon on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:13 am

Dmitri wrote:The point I guess is that no decent human being should ever attempt to run for president. The truly decent and straightforward guys, when they try, end up destroyed, with help of the media, by the prescribed "public opinion". "We the people" apparently DO NOT WANT honesty in politics, as the lack of success in campaigning by people like Kucinich, Paul and Nader has consistently shown.

And so it continues, nothing new under the sun. So, in that sense, I agree -- there is indeed no point in (repeating) it, it should be pretty clear to all by now.

that guy kucinich who i saw in the video listing off the criminal acts of the bush administration as legitimate grounds for impeachment? was he campaigning for president? what happened?
I-mon
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:17 am

He never got over the 2% mark (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kuc ... aign,_2008)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Mike Strong on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:16 am

Obama is a slick talking shyster, and the only thing he is interested in is his own personal power.
Mike Strong

Postby shawnsegler on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:21 am

Just like every other politician.

I think it's ridiculous to even speak of them (the more powerful end of politicians in this country...like over the level of city councilman) in terms of some sense of altruism or dedication to ideal.

I mean, really.

S
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 am

shawnsegler wrote:Just like every other politician.

I think it's ridiculous to even speak of them (the more powerful end of politicians in this country...like over the level of city councilman) in terms of some sense of altruism or dedication to ideal.

I mean, really.

S

QFT

The video was put together well.

I am not looking forward to another election where I feel like I am voting for for the least dangerous candidate. -argh-
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Mike Strong on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 am

Barack Obama is highly charismatic, and is a slick talker, ...

... most people can't see beyond Charisma, - Charisma is bullshit, and only a fool is sucked in my that kind of glamour.

Add a mastery of rhetoric to charisma and you get a very very disturbing kind of politician.

I wish people could see Fast Eddy Obama for who he really is: a politcal power monger grabbing power for power's sake...

... and the sake of the power brokers who are backing him :P
Last edited by Mike Strong on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Strong

Postby qiphlow on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:36 pm

grabbing power for power's sake...

isn't this in the character of everybody who really WANTS to be in politics?
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:23 pm

so... mike strong, were you a fan of reagan?
nianfong
Administrator

Postby kenneth delves on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Anyone can put together a video of out of context statements, one of mccain would show even greater deviations as he morphed from being his own man to being a bush clone.
The point is this, I am not particularly an obama supporter but I will vote for him or anyone who will end this lunatic administration and its police state mentality-at the moment the stress level is orange, why-because someone heard a guy in a camel in the gobi desert threatening to blow up concession stand.
kenneth delves
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:42 pm

kenneth delves wrote:...anyone who will end this lunatic administration and its police state mentality-at the moment the stress level is orange, why-because someone heard a guy in a camel in the gobi desert threatening to blow up concession stand.

Well, then why vote? This administration will end regardless of who people vote for; it's simply its time to end, so why vote for someone you don't really support?

That's exactly what the candidates are riding on, the wave of frustration. My 8 year old and the kids jiu-jitsu class she's attending could probably create and run a better administration.

People think Obama would somehow end the lunacy?

God I hope so, but I have as little faith in him as I do in the other one, so... I will NOT vote for the lesser of two evils. My one little vote or my feelings about it don't mean shit, but I REFUSE to participate in this idiotic spectacle for (and by) the masses.

If someone like Nader gets on the ballot, I'll probably vote for him, even though I disagree with some of his views -- one thing for sure, he's a decent human being, has a lot of sound ideas and is not running to become famous or support some giant corporate or religious group.

If not -- then I ain't voting. The Machine will vote for itself as prescribed.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Ben on Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Anyone frustrated and not wnting to vote for one of the two parties this election could always vote libratarian. If they get 5% of the vote they get the matching govt. funds that the other two parties get and that would make a big difference for them. I think a viable third or fouth party could help things.
Never confuse movement with action.
-Ernest Hemingway
Ben
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic