Obama

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Obama

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:04 pm

What an immature, self centered jerk.
Hey, try and take a little responsibility for your failed policies. Quit blaming others. Also, it is not an impressive thing to deride others who are not in a position to directly respond to you. It showed you as a little man.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Obama

Postby Dmitri on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah, but Bill, he's so handsome and charismatic! We can't possibly ignore those very important qualities.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Chanchu on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm

What interesting is that the neo- coms have lost local small but important local elections due to their big gov'nt policys- that they insist on ramming down the throats of Americans. But they don't care- as its just because American's don't get it and it just needs to be explained to the American people better. Obama stated in the state of the union that that was his feeling. Full speed ahead! More cap and trade! More Soc. medicine! We are transparent- not! More bail outs! More Taxes! Bring Bin Laden's minions to New York and get them a good lawyer! We need to end 'don't ask don't tell'! Bank is busted? What the hell?! just print more money Jack@$$! Once it is explained correctly- all will be well!

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Pravda "on line" Op piece on Obama.

Alot of people who thought Obama was the savior and were singing his praises just after his corination- to the point of nausea- are singing a different tune now. Bush was horrific his frack ups allowed the far left radical wing to gain power. He is most def. responsible for that.

Verily, our country is in serious trouble. It will be very interesting to see what happens in November.
Last edited by Chanchu on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Bill wrote:What an immature, self centered jerk.
Hey, try and take a little responsibility for your failed policies. Quit blaming others. Also, it is not an impressive thing to deride others who are not in a position to directly respond to you. It showed you as a little man.

Just remember that the next time you vote for a president. Just like Bush before Obama and Clinton before Bush, the media plays this feeling of disappointment and frustration against the people to then vote in the next guy. The front man changes but you get more of the same whilst being fed messages of "hope" and "change". Those pulling the strings of the puppet (president) don't get voted out of office.
Chris Fleming

Postby chud on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

I agree Bill, he is a big disappointment. All the stuff he promised, the change, the transparency...he hasn't delivered on anything.
Pelosi makes me even more angry though, she has nothing but contempt for the American public. She is a complete disgrace.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

On this sort of thing, let me mention Rick Perry, governor of Texas. Remember the name. Met with the Bilderberg group a few years ago which possibly make him a potential president. An unknown and obscure governor of Arkansas met with the Bilderberg group one year before being nominated and then went on to be president for 8 years. Both of these incidents, regardless of future implications, are in complete violation of the Logan Act. In any case, at least in Austin local magazines are beginning to publish the hints that Perry may be running for the Republican nomination. The next front man may have been chosen.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... b926a.html

Chris Fleming

Postby Dmitri on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 am

Chris Fleming wrote:Just remember that the next time you vote for a president.

It's amazing how few people are capable of that... But even if one does remember that, they are STILL in a two-party system, where it's one or the other, without a viable third option. I know a lot of people who didn't like Obama but who voted for him anyway because they disliked McCain even more. :-X
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 am

I don't know, he seems ok. Just as full of shit as any other president really. lol

And lets face it, the main motion of teh gop is to say no to everything.

just say no, just filibuster, just not work.

I like obama better than most sitting gop party members that's for sure.

if states could separate so easy, why don't they?
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby middleway on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 am

seriously ... why do people expect so much from political/party leaders?

Also in a Democratic system decisions never rest on the head of one man alone. Thats a dictatorship surely??

A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual, the dictator, without hereditary ascension.

So how can anyone simply blame the president and no-one else.

We blame our health ministers, our education ministers, or advisors etc .... not just our idiot prime ministers here in the UK ;)

But lets be really really clear ... NO political leader will ever be transparent and clear and to expect anything like that, even if they say it ... is complete naivety IMO.

chris
Last edited by middleway on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby Iskendar on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am

Chanchu wrote: Bush was horrific his frack ups allowed the far left radical wing to gain power. He is most def. responsible for that.

The mind boggles... You USians wouldn't recognize the far left if it bit you in the ass. Obama, a far left radical? He's a centrist at best. ::)
I.
Iskendar
Wuji

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 am

Not only that, he's right of center, not left. lol

Certainly not partisan. He's got enough republicans in his house and advising him.

Maybe those members who are being little bitches are just pissed because he didn't give them the tap on the shoulder?
I'm guessing that's how it is seeing as most of them are doing stupid things for short term political gains as stated. ;D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 am

Since it is We, the people, who put him there in the first place, let us retire him like we should any other elected official who fails to deliver on their promises.
America, the one
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

This is what our political leaders do while telling us they are helping us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

Damn it feel good to be a gangster.
Last edited by Chris Fleming on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Fleming

Postby Chanchu on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm

"You USians wouldn't recognize the far left if it bit you in the ass."

The far left has bit us on the ass- in the shape of taking over 1/6 of our economy in the form of gov'nt control of the American health care system, this is being done inspite of the fact that the majority of our citizens don't want it. Tax increases, bail outs, cap and trade, goverment control of American companys, printing money to fund govement programs in spite of a massive debt. Repeal of "don't ask don't tell" during a time of war. etc etc et al.

To the majority of Americans this is far left wing ideology. Obama a self proclaimed member of the Progressive wing of the Democatic party ran as a centrist, the policys he is trying to implement are to the majority of Americans are far left radical ideas. To Cuban's maybe he would be considered a middle of the road type of guy but not to the majority of Americans.

That is why in the coming November elections- the bite on the ass will be returned and it will be very painful for the "progressive" wing of the Democatic party.

Of course I could be wrong- in November we will find out if Obama is to much of a leftist for the American public..
Last edited by Chanchu on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chanchu
Great Old One

Postby shawnsegler on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:41 pm

This only two options thing sucks a fat dick. I don't know anybody who's completely a democrat or completely a republican and the people I know who are are crazy fuckers who shouldn't be allowed in on the decision making process anyway. This in itself paint the system as incredibly flawed.

One guy gets in and everybody complains about how shitty they are and how we're really going to show them by voting for the other side and then that guys sucks too and we bounce back and forth and nothing ever changes.

We need to change the system dramatically.

S
Last edited by shawnsegler on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger
shawnsegler
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic