Don't 'F with Gramps

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Don't 'F with Gramps

Postby cerebus on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 am

Josealb wrote:Whats the internet name of the viking on the right?

I just remember he was "Dance Viking" or sometimes "Techno Viking" for rocking out to the techno... who has that vid? It should be a part of this thread... ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 am

Imo, it's natural to cheer an old guy beating a younger guy; it's what everybody does tcc for, right? It's like the old legends. We love to see that.

I think that pretty much sums it up for me - not so much the age, but the 'underdog' winning....
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby cdobe on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am

Josealb wrote:Whats the internet name of the viking on the right?

"cdobe"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Techno%20Viking
cdobe
Great Old One

Postby Josealb on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 am

Technoviking doesnt dance to the music...the music dances to Technoviking!

http://www.break.com/index/techno-viking-with-captions.html
Man carcass in alley this morning...
Josealb
Great Old One

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 pm

its not the original but here

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Muad'dib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 pm

You know, I just realized that I have met Epic Beard Man years ago. He is fucking nuts. Seriously Crazy. I'm trying to remember his real name.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:30 pm

he's called "tom slick" on the street supposedly

techno viking = ashe. we all know this.
nianfong
Administrator

Postby cerebus on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 pm

nianfong wrote:he's called "tom slick" on the street supposedly

techno viking = ashe. we all know this.

His real name is apparently Tom Bruso...
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Muad'dib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 pm

That's it. Yep. I'm more than a bit sure I've met him. I recall he talked alot.
I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

nianfong
Administrator

Postby cerebus on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 pm

DeusTrismegistus wrote:its not the original but here

LOL! Awesome! :D
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:47 pm

cerebus wrote:There was another clip taken after they got off the bus. That's at 20th & Webster in downtown Oakland. I go through there all the time...

Here's the other clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVP ... re=related

At :55 did he say "King Kong Aint Got Shit On me"? ;D
Chris Fleming

Postby gzregorz on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 am

DOUBLE POST
Last edited by gzregorz on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby gzregorz on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 am

Bär wrote:http://deadspin.com/5474034/bus-fightin-man-already-an-oakland-legend

He's got some history 'round them parts.

That's the East Bay!

So this about the "I am a Motherfucker guy" on the Oakland bus. I saw this cat that day. Here's what he was up to just before the incident:

So I'm waiting on the NL bus to San Francisco on the corner of Fruitvale and MacArthur in East Oakland (not ghetto East Oakland). It's a good neighborhood. Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I had to go to work. So I arrive at the bus stop at 1:35pm. The bus leaves at 1:45pm. The weather is gorgeous. Not a lot of people out. A sleepy day.

There are three Mexican kids at the bus stop as well. The kind of kids that try so damn hard to be street but just can't quite pull it off: "nigga" this, "nigga" that, "ya feel me". It was funny, yet a little sad. So out of nowhere I see this cat in a Santa Claus Silver beard come bombastically walking towards the bus stop. This cat was LOUD. He walks up to the kids and it looked for a second as they might have been getting off on the wrong foot but it was just that they were got a kick out of his "I am a Motherfucker" shirt. When I saw it, I laughed too.

IAAMF guy pulls out a pack of generic menthol 100's cigarettes and gives one to the 3 Mexican kids to share. Then he puts on a show. He telling everybody how hard he is (in a funny/jovial way). I believed him. He's yelling how he got his ass beat by 6 Black guys in Chicago for wearing an A's hat. It was in the bathroom and while he was pissing, he got hit over the head with a bottle. He also talked about the time he got beat up by the cops in NYC and that's why he was yelling at the "pig" OPD who was across the street in his patrol car. The Mexican kids were loving it.

I kinda was too.

He then goes on about how "high" he is and that he just "smoked some of the best shit in town". Then he talked about (when I say "talk", I mean very loud almost yelling) wanting to get "some pussy". I laughed and he walks over and gives me a high five. He goes on to say that he's hung like a mule and that "even guys want to suck my dick". I believed THAT.

This is all great street theater.

So it's about 3-5 minutes before the bus comes and he spots this cat across the street. This guy is a famous shoe-shiner in the City. I know the guy. IAAMF guy yells and runs across the street. He almost got killed in the process as he didn't look both ways and seriously ALMOST got hit. I'm thinking this guy really is a MOTHERFUCKER. Apparently IAAMF didn't have enough money for the $4 transbay fare (I know, rip off) so he got some cash from shoe-shine guy. I guess they "go back 20 years man".

That Brown Bag that you see on the bus that the ghetto kids say "let's go through it" was actually IAAMF guy's buddy's bag. Yes he had a friend. His friend never said a word and he didn't have his bus fare either. So when the bus came IAAMF guy couldn't get on it.

My guess: They scrounged some bus fare and hopped the next bus.

In closing, in The Town you have a lot of these young/not so young black kids that fuck with white people on the bus. Not just any white guy but white guys that seem vulnerable to them. Just the other day there was this guy that looked like Tug Speedman's character in Tropic Thunder. The mentally challenged guy. He got fucked with on the bus. It wasn't cool. There is also a "slow guy" that's a neighborhood guy whom I've seen get fucked with. I think this guy and his crew thought IAAMF guy was an easy target too hence the "beat his white ass" remark. You never know who you're fucking with. That cat had it coming to him.

Thanks for your time,
Chuck
Last edited by gzregorz on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Chris Fleming

Previous

Return to Off the Topic