Falun Gong

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Falun Gong

Postby grady on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 am

Another question I've been asked more than once is which "province" in America the black people come from.

Priceless.
grady
Mingjing

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 am

Wow, I've never heard that one either. My favorite is, "How's the weather in the USA?" My reply, "The USA is a big country with lots of people."
Michael

Postby grady on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 am

Additional questions I've been asked with heart-attack seriousness:

-Why do white people marry black people? What is attractive about them? (为什么在美国百人喜欢跟黑人结婚?黑有什么好看?)

-Do Americans grow so big because you drink milk & eat beef everyday? (你们美国人长得那么大,不是因为每天喝牛奶吃牛肉吗?)

-You're Japanese, aren't you? (你不是日本人吗?/ This one from a sweet old Shandong guy selling mutton kebabs 羊肉串 near my apartment complex. I was so stunned I asked him to repeat himself to make sure I was hearing him correctly.)

-In America, can you just ask a girl you just met if she wants to sleep with you? (在美国,可不可以随便问一个刚认识的女生,“你要不要做爱吗?”)
grady
Mingjing

Postby Wuyizidi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 pm

What is there to talk about - either you believe Li when he says he can project qi from his fa lun ("wheel of Dharma" located in dantian) to cure cancer, or, seeing that three of his closest lieutenants died from cancer recently, you don't.
Last edited by Wuyizidi on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
勤学,苦练, 慎思, 明辨。
心与境寂,道随悟深。

http://internalmartialart.wordpress.com/
Wuyizidi
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Conspiracy therapy would suggest the possibility that Li's enemies could have given them cancer in order to damage the reputation of falun gong. Not to say FG is good, but considering the political value, there is a motive.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Michael, your conspiracy therapist that has been assigned to you to transform your falun gong into fallen dong.
With correct prostitution to follow, dong will no longer be fallen and mind will no longer be falun.
sank you.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby yeniseri on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Chottomatte kudasai!
Anyway, if one takes away the alien stuff and other sociocultural bs of falun dafa, it is a great system for health.
Many times they come across as Hari Krishna Annoyants!
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I mean hey, it's not that far out after watching video of the Mossad hit squad wearing bad wigs and tennis garb inject a guy in the leg with muscle relaxant then suffocate him in a hotel elevator in Dubai. Recently there was the ex-KGB in London who was given some polonium sushi for lunch that took him out over many painful, agonizing days or prolonged execution. Then we go back to the ricin in the micro ball bearing injected via an umbrella into the leg of a defected Czech scientist at a bus stop in London. Conspiracy therapy does happen.
Michael

Previous

Return to Off the Topic