35 Years in the Hole

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

What should his sentence have been?

No jail time
60%
Overnight in jail
13%
Six months or less
8%
35 years
No votes
99 years
No votes
This is Texas. Execution.
13%
Are you high?
4%

Total votes : 23

35 Years in the Hole

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 am

Michael

Re: 35 Years in the Hole

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 am

I really don't think pot should be illegal, just causes more problems.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 am

Bad pot, ditch weed, and creeper weed should be illegal, but the really sweet, sweet BC weed should be decriminalized.
Michael

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am

Texas is backwards when it comes to laws.

This is just yet one more piece that demonstrates the backwardness of Texas. lol

Poor stupid, backkkwards Texas. ;D

p.s I hate texas. ;D ;D
Last edited by Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 am

Good, we don't need any Canadians down here, we're supporting the rest of the USA as it is.
Seems that way anyway, with all the out of state license plates I've been seeing since the recession started.

Texas doing well despite recession

Lone Star rising
Last edited by chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 am

Michael, your poll goes straight from 6 months to 35 years; I would have voted for something in the middle, maybe a year.
With that amount he was probably dealing, which for now is still a crime. Until they legalize it anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Last edited by chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am

Texas should separate and become part of mexico. Then take over mexico and run it.

;D

I'm equally as glad that we Canadians don't need no fucking texans either. You just stay down there in your rattlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl. ;D

*edit* and our economy is no where near as fucked up as the USA's...or anyone else's for that matter because in Canada we regulate our banks and pass laws that don't allow them to be fuckwits that bankrupt our country and steal from our pensioners.
Last edited by Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:Texas should separate and become part of mexico. Then take over mexico and run it.

Actually that's not a bad idea. I know a lot of good people from Mexico, but their government sucks.

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:I'm equally as glad that we Canadians don't need no fucking texans either. You just stay down there in your rattlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl. ;D

Don't worry, you can keep those cold winters. I'll take a "rattlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl" over frozen tundra any day.
;D
Last edited by chud on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:19 am

chud wrote:
Darth Rock&Roll wrote:Texas should separate and become part of mexico. Then take over mexico and run it.

Actually that's not a bad idea. I know a lot of good people from Mexico, but their government sucks.

Darth Rock&Roll wrote:I'm equally as glad that we Canadians don't need no fucking texans either. You just stay down there in your rattlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl. ;D

Don't worry, you can keep those cold winters. Give me a r"attlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl" any day.
;D

Someone has to take Mexico by the shoulders and shake her into consciousness. She is a stupid bitch after all.
And if anyone can manhandle a women the size of mexico, it's texas. lol

seriously, move in, take over, kick the spaniards out and make the mayans speak drawl once and for all! It's the only way to make North America whole again without our tail being called "central" america. lol
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby H2O on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

I didn't know you were in SA-Town, Chud.
H2O
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 pm

chud wrote:Michael, your poll goes straight from 6 months to 35 years; I would have voted for something in the middle, maybe a year.
With that amount he was probably dealing, which for now is still a crime. Until they legalize it anyway. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

A year in a Texas jail? Sounds like fun. The conspiracy therapist prescription would be for incarceration in Huntsville, where it was previously discovered (early 90's) that secret bio-weapons experimentation was conducted with appropriate fees paid to the Texas Board of Criminal Justice. It was no longer secret when many family members of correctional officers were infected with the same mycoplasma that was being used on the inmates, mycoplasmas that have been weaponized and believed to be the same as those contributing to Gulf War Syndrome. I wouldn't wish one day in a Texas prison on any non-violent drug user.
Michael

Postby gzregorz on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 pm

That sucks!
"There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy." - Friedrich Nietzsche
gzregorz
Wuji

Postby qiphlow on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 pm

nothing says safe streets like arresting and sentencing the shit out of middle-aged stoners.
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

qiphlow, didn't you know that selling weed funds terrorism? Gawd, you're so dense, I swear.
Michael

Postby Doc Stier on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Ha! Ha! What a hoot! ;D

Here's a few pics of the "...rattlesnake filled half mexican dustbowl" taken in the Texas Hill Country near my place.

"First in the Mind and then in the Body."
Doc Stier
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic