Ninja Assassin

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Ninja Assassin

Postby Craig on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:47 pm

So I finally caught this movie on the weekend. SO AWESOME. It's like they got the story line, and decided there werent enough ninja stars, so they traded the story line for more ninja stars and guys dying. I swear about 4 billion ninjas died making the movie, and only because they were fighting other ninjas. The only way this movie could have been any better is if there were also pirates in the movie. And robots. And lesbians.
Craig
Great Old One

Re: Ninja Assassin

Postby qiphlow on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

current film technology could not possibly encompass all those elements without the universe imploding. maybe someday...
esoteric voodoo wizard
qiphlow
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 am

now that sounds like a movie worth watching

ninja
pirates
lesbians
robots
more lesbians

;D
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby Steve Rowe on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

The great thing about Ninjas is that you can keep using the same actors again and again and no one knows..... and of course they'd need to be ninja lesbians and ninja pirates and ninja robots and ninja lesbians....
If you see someone without a smile - give 'em one of yours...
Steve Rowe
Wuji

Postby Andy_S on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

"Attack of the Ninja Lesbians" sounds like the greatest wank movie never made.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Andy_S wrote:"Attack of the Ninja Lesbians" sounds like the greatest wank movie never made.

Oh it was!! Um... I mean... so I've heard... ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Cerebus:

Fill me in, pal! Where can I get a copy of this masterpiece?

My wrist muscles have become alarmingly flaccid ever since my DVD of "Lesbian Lavatory Lust, Parts I, II & III: The Omnibus Collectors Edition" burned out on its 743rd viewing.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

While awaiting Troy's response to the above, my fevered imagination is running riot on the possible scenes this corker of a film might feature:

Obviously, there will be several hamburger punches....dayam....

Surely, there will be at least one strike of the "death fist"...ahhh...

And a classic "two ninjas, one nunchuk" scene....OOooohhh....

Finally, of course, the dramatic 'climax' scene....pant, pant.... in which the lithe Japanese ninjas take on the muscular Swedish ninjas...grunt....in a nekkid tag-team grapple, dressed only in belts of throwing stars and black face masks...Gggggaaahhhhh!

Kleenex bearer! Step this, way - pronto!
Services available:
Andy_S
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic