firefox crashing alot lately?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: firefox crashing alot lately?

Postby Kelley Graham on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm

time to checkout chrome. i only use seo blogger and firebug.
Kelley Graham
Administrator

Postby klonk on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

I agree with much that has been said already. I find Firefox more than well behaved on Linux (Ubuntu) but not so much on Win XP sp3 . -shrug-

I solved my Firefox-Windows problem by switching to Chrome. -shrug- -shrug-

I have a variety of browsers because I need to know what my site looks like for a variety of visitors. It has been uncontroversial for years that third parties find Windows hard to code for, particularly since it changes all the time. (I've had Automatic Updates break and then later fix third party stuff. Weird.) -shrug- -shrug- -shrug-
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby KungFooBob on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 am

FYI: They just released an updated version 3.6.2 with stability and security fixes.
KungFooBob
Santi

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

I had only minor problems with Firefox and I do heavy web development on it, including the usage of Firebug and its own add-ons.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Previous

Return to Off the Topic