New & Improved OC weapon?

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

New & Improved OC weapon?

Postby klonk on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 am

Indian military to weaponize world's hottest chili

Mar 23, 6:19 AM (ET)

By WASBIR HUSSAIN
GAUHATI, India (AP) - The Indian military has a new weapon against terrorism: the world's hottest chili.
After conducting tests, the military has decided to use the thumb-sized "bhut jolokia," or "ghost chili," to make tear gas-like hand grenades to immobilize suspects, defense officials said Tuesday.[...]

I'm always interested by improvements in nonlethal weaponry. It has too often happened that the bad guys have been shot full of holes simply because there was nothing else to be done. Oleoresin capsicum aerosol ("pepper spray") is good but sometimes not good enough. It's not clear from the story whether this version will be hotter than the present stuff or whether using the Indian chili is simply a matter of nationalism. Anyhow, this is a story to follow if you are interested in such things.

I didn't know there was a pepper hotter than the habanero, but live and learn, I suppose.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Re: New & Improved OC weapon?

Postby Muad'dib on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 am

I am no longer allowed to make statements regarding international politics in a public forum.
Muad'dib
Great Old One

Return to Off the Topic