Kung Fu Femmes

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Re: Kung Fu Femmes

Postby meeks on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 pm

5 minutes I'll never get back.... :(
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Bao on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 am

"Great entertainment:"

No

This is entertainment:

Last edited by Bao on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 am

Tom:

Very entertaining indeed! The side-bosom shots of the kungfu death babes were most enticing. And, I think it should be pointed out, the chick vs the lawyer* and his yazuka-ish bodyguard scene was expertly acted.

Bao:

Outstanding, outstanding.

In my personal opinion, kungfu samurai babes in bikinis is about the finest damned entertainment money can buy these days. Which does not mean it could not be improved, of course.

If this had film also had:
Lesbe wrestling
Zombies
Great white sharks
More lesbe wrestling
Tiger tanks
Dinosaurs
Oh, and just a little bit more lesbe wrestling
...it would be, without question, the finest entertainment since Caligula paired Christians with lions.

Here's hoping the director is reading this forum. We're just full of ideas here.

*Tom:
If you are a lawyer of his ilk, all I can say is I am/we are honored beyond, er, something very honorable.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Bao on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

Outstanding, outstanding.

Happy you like it. These two (!) movies are called "Yakuza Busting Girls: "Yakuza Busting Girls: Duel in Hell" (Sukeban Hunters: Jigoku no Kettou) and "Yakuza Busting Girls: Yakuza Death Ride Battle" (Sukeban Hunters: Soukatsu Nagurikomi Sakusen). They are not out yet, but in middle of may the come to japanese cinema.

If this had film also had:
... Zombies

Zombies? No zombies, but well, maybe you would fanzy this, it's out on DVD. The trailer is fucking awesome. Bad, strange, surreal, but awesome:

BTW, I linked the pictures from my movie blog, and just wrote about the "Yakuza Busting Girls". So it's kind off the most awesome movie blog ever. But it's on swedish, so I don't think you will enjoy it much. (http://filmmedia.wordpress.com/)

Just trying to find the right place to brag a bit about it, as it seems like Swedes don´t understand the pure awesomeness of this kind of movies. That's all... ;D
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Bao:

I am a tremendous fan of the Swedish and Danish film industries.

The co-production "Viking Lesbian Slappers from Helheim" is one of the all-time greats, equalled, perhaps, only by "Perverse Lust of the Beserker Woman" and "Snorri Snorrison's Deadly Snorri."

I was disappointed by the sequal to the latter, though; "Son of Snorri Snorrison's Deadly Snorri" was lacking in originality.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby willywrong on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 pm

When you get older guys your realize that they pee out it among other things. :P
willywrong

Return to Off the Topic