Steven Segal Sex Trafiicker

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Steven Segal Sex Trafiicker

Postby roger hao on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

I thought you guys would have been all over the Steven Segal story by now.
roger hao

Re: Steven Segal Sex Trafiicker

Postby Bill on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm

We were waiting for you to start.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Chris Fleming on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Chris Fleming

Postby Pat on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

THIS guy? A weird-o? REALLY?
Just Let Your Soul Glo!!!
Pat
Anjing

Postby Ian on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 pm

sex crimes - surprisingly common, well... practically the world over.

makes me sick to my stomach. these people deserve to die.
Ian

Postby Walter Joyce on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 am

roger hao wrote:I thought you guys would have been all over the Steven Segal story by now.

This story?

http://www.fox16.com/entertainment/stor ... px?rss=321

or another story?

::)
The more one sweats during times of peace the less one bleeds during times of war.

Ideology offers human beings the illusion of dignity and morals while making it easier to part with them.
Walter Joyce
Great Old One

Postby Captain_Teague on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 am

Some years ago he made one of his crappy movies with some scenes shot locally. Someone I know worked with the production and had some pointed comments to make about Steven. The story does not surprise me.
Captain_Teague
Santi

Postby Bao on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 am

You know, if a guy just wante to have sex and pays for it, I couldn't care less. But this? It's completely repulsive. -puke-

And btw, he must have a very low IQ if he believed that this would not get out. A former actionstar who is a fat abusive rapist aikidoka... The world is surreal... :/

-rockets-
Thoughts on Tai Chi (My Tai Chi blog)
- Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert
- To affect the quality of the day, is the highest of all arts! -Walden Thoreau
Bao
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 am

Dirty old fat boy used to be a somebody.
The End.

;D
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Bill on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 am

You all understand that this 'info' comes from an employee that he fired and is now suing him?

Do you understand that he carries within him the spirit of a 17th-century Buddhist master named Chungdrag Dorje. Seagal is a "tulku", a being who, out of his compassion for the suffering of sentient life, has been reborn to help all beings attain enlightenment.

Clearly the young lady was unable to comprehend the value of what she was being taught.
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 am

Looked at the pictures of his current wife, and somehow it makes me believe the allegations are true.
She looks like EXACTLY the type that would fit perfectly into a scenario/relationship like that.
(I know, innocent until proven otherwise and all that -- but just as a gut feeling...)
Last edited by Dmitri on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Andy_S on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 am

So it has come to this: Some fat, rich bastard with power and influence over the corrupt local coppers abuses his power and assaults a bunch of helpless innocent immigrant babes? Call for Steven Seagal! He'll sort this swine out - but only after effortlessly (yet bloodily) beating the shag out of his army of hired thugs, mafiosi, ninjas, trensgender kickboxers, terrorists and rednecks!

Oh, hang on: Steven Seagal is the man accused, you say? Damn, the plot has gone horribly wrong somewhere.

In the next episode of "Steven Seagal: Lawman" will we see his erstwhile colleagues attempt taze him and sling him in pokey?
(Now that would be damned entertaining. My money is on Seagal whacking the entire Louisiana force. After all he is the best shot amongst them, the keenest with a tazer, AND considerably slimmer than most of 'em.)

Dmitri:

Let me get this straight: You can spot a sexual predator just by looking at a photograph and getting a 'gut feeling'?

Crivens man, this is a priceless skill for all right-thinking persons. Please fill us in on how you do it so that we, too, can spot the predators and - to hell with due process! - rid society of the filthy, freakish scum.
Services available:
Pies scoffed. Ales quaffed. Beds shat. Oiks irked. Chavs chinned. Thugs thumped. Sacks split. Arses goosed. Udders ogled. Canines consumed. Sheep shagged.Matrons outraged. Vicars enlightened. PM for rates.
Andy_S
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 am

Andy_S wrote:Let me get this straight: You can spot a sexual predator just by looking at a photograph and getting a 'gut feeling'?

You didn't get this straight, if you read what I wrote again you might notice that I wasn't judging him by his looks, I was judging his wife by hers. I think a lot of personalty is reflected in body language and it appeared to me as fitting for what was described as having happened. Tie this with all I've heard about the guy as a person over the years, plus his (extra)marital history/behavior, I think what she has accused him of is likely true.

Crivens man, this is a priceless skill for all right-thinking persons. Please fill us in on how you do it so that we, too, can spot the predators and - to hell with due process! - rid society of the filthy, freakish scum.

Again, if you read what I wrote you might notice the "I know, innocent until proven otherwise" part. ::)
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby neijia_boxer on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

she looks pretty hot

neijia_boxer

Postby Dmitri on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am

That's not the current one... he's had a few.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Next

Return to Off the Topic