Vajazzling

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Vajazzling

Postby Bill on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

Vajazzling: Do You Dare to Decorate 'Down There?'

Jennifer Love Hewitt recently decorated her nether regions with Swarovski crystals, turning her naughty bits into -- her words -- a "pink disco ball."

It’s called Vajazzling. Like Bedazzling, you know? That infomercial about putting rhinestones on your clothes? Only this is no denim vest enhanced by a handheld machine that you can get for just $19.95 if you call right now. With vajazzling, you go into a high-end salon, get waxed bare, and are bejewled below the belt.

The procedure goes something like this: You choose your design and they wax you bare as the day you were born. Then the design is hand-glued, crystal by crystal, or a crystal "tattoo" is applied. Generally, the vajazzling is done just above the, well, key player, as it were. Having it done any further down is not recommended, though from Hewitt’s description, it sounds like she went all out. Some women have a very small, simple design done high enough that low-slung jeans will reveal a glimmer. But the real thing is as low as you dare to go. Basically, where the hair was, now there are crystals.

Completely Bare in New York City, which claims to have originated the service and the name, offers a variety of designs starting at $115, including the wax. One design, a beautiful padlock on a chain, costs $750.

Story...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591 ... test=faces
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Re: Vajazzling

Postby Bill on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

Fox news is good for something!!
It hurts when I Pi
Bill
Great Old One

Postby Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 am

I vajazzed in my pants.... ;D
Last edited by Darth Rock&Roll on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coconuts. Bananas. Mangos. Rice. Beans. Water. It's good.
Darth Rock&Roll
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 am

Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby Bär on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 am

Bär
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm