Political Humor Only Please

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Political Jokes Only Please

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 pm

I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm

I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 pm

klonk
Great Old One

Postby yieldingxxx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

yieldingxxx
Wuji

Postby yieldingxxx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:11 pm

yieldingxxx
Wuji

Postby yieldingxxx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

yieldingxxx
Wuji

Postby yieldingxxx on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

yieldingxxx
Wuji

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Even ABC won't smell check the claim the Romney got a federal bailout. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... out-claim/

Or even the Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fac ... _blog.html

But don't worry, America, you are safe with Huffy Anna Harrington on the job.
Last edited by klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm

If the rich are the 1%, and the rich are the source of your problems, and 99% are the real America, why the heck are you leftists worried about the election?

1% > 99 %

That work on your computer?
Last edited by klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

klonk wrote:If the rich are the 1%, and the rich are the source of your problems, and 99% are the real America, why the heck are you leftists worried about the election?

1% > 99 %

one thought...there's this ruling, citizens united... ;)

another thought, is the attempt to disenfranchise people who disagree with you.

a third thought, is the disinformation spread by some politicians, talk radio shows, and news organizations.

is "you leftists" kinda like "you people"? :)

BTW, is this thread "political jokes only, please"? just wondering... ;)

it's your thread, klonk, so i'm trying to be polite. :)
Last edited by internalenthusiast on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

internalenthusiast wrote:
klonk wrote:If the rich are the 1%, and the rich are the source of your problems, and 99% are the real America, why the heck are you leftists worried about the election?

1% > 99 %

a third thought, is the disinformation spread by some politicians, talk radio shows, and news organizations.

But I am laughing my ass of at you. That counts as humor.

You haven't read the Citizens United ruling. Now that's funny! Dems are spending like gangbusters and spreading every calumny they can think of. Romney outsourced jobs! Killed some woman with cancer! Will end welfare, medicare, medishare, doofuscare, loofuscare and moose hospice. Will not save the Preble Jumping Mouse!

On the voter law: Disenfranchised? Who? Even Holder's Department of 'Just Us' can't find a lot wrong. They are trying very hard. Holder just settled in Florida. Imagine the chewing out that Holder got, for not finding more loopholeism! But let the hoopla go on. You like to make insinuations behind the hand. Keep it up. It gains my side votes.

The leftists' method is to impute hateful motives to opponents. Their hope is to polarize, to invite those who wish to point the finger. That is crying witch. The conservative is not fooled, though, because he understands his own motives. He knows he is none of the things suggested by the radical critique.

For example, I am not anti-queer, but it would be real homophobia to say there is not a God in heaven who warns (out of love) about 'Sex? You are doing it wrong.'

To defend this discussion as humor, since you cannot laugh at yourself, I now return you to your regular programming.

Asshole.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby internalenthusiast on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

klonk wrote:
internalenthusiast wrote:

1% > 99 %

But I am laughing my ass of at you. That counts as humor.

You haven't read the Citizens United ruling. Now that's funny! Dems are spending like gangbusters and spreading every calumny they can think of. Romney outsourced jobs! Killed some woman with cancer! Will end welfare, medicare, medishare, doofuscare, loofuscare and moose hospice. Will not save the Preble Jumping Mouse!

On the voter law: Disenfranchised? Who? Even Holder's Department of 'Just Us' can't find a lot wrong. They are trying very hard. Holder just settled in Florida. Imagine the chewing out that Holder got, for not finding more loopholeism! But let the hoopla go on. You like to make insinuations behind the hand. Keep it up. It gains my side votes.

The leftists' method is to impute hateful motives to opponents. Their hope is to polarize, to invite those who wish to point the finger. That is crying witch. The conservative is not fooled, though, because he understands his own motives. He knows he is none of the things suggested by the radical critique.

For example, I am not anti-queer, but it would be real homophobia to say there is not a God in heaven who warns (out of love) about 'Sex? You are doing it wrong.'

To defend this discussion as humor, since you cannot laugh at yourself, I now return you to your regular programming.

Asshole.

wow, klonk.

i'm truly stunned! i seem to have touched a button, even if i was trying to be nice!

you mad, bro?

:)
internalenthusiast
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 pm

klonk
Great Old One

Postby klonk on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 pm

klonk
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That