your political views are religious aren't they?

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: your political views are religious aren't they?

Postby edededed on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 am

Hmm, I wonder what happens when a Democrat and a Republican meet in Heaven? Hopefully such silliness will be meaningless at that time, at least...
edededed
Great Old One

Postby mixjourneyman on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 am

sounds like the start of a good joke. :D
mixjourneyman
Great Old One

Postby ShortFormMike on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:00 pm

edededed wrote:Hmm, I wonder what happens when a Democrat and a Republican meet in Heaven? Hopefully such silliness will be meaningless at that time, at least...

how could that happen (a dem in heaven) when everyone knows the republican party has the monopoly on righteousness. if you can get past their warmongering, it's clear they are the party of family and christian values. the dems love gays, abortionists and terrorists. and considering their figurehead is a muslim, I just don't see them getting upstairs with the republicans.
if it doesn't make sense, it's because I'm "typing" with Swype or using android's voice to text, which is pretty damn good by the way
ShortFormMike
Huajing

Postby Michael on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 pm

I think Dems can get absolution from these sins you've mentioned by paying carbon taxes to Al Gore.
Last edited by Michael on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Previous

Return to Been There Done That