Re: Tim Cartmell's Standing Grappling, Escapes & Counters DVD

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Postby cloudz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 am

Some of you do realise these two dvds focus on escaping bad positions both on the ground and in clinch, don't you ?
They don't in anyway promote getting into a clinch or going to ground in the street.

And that these things can typically happen to anyone at anytime, regardless of any other shit you want to spout about it right ?

And because fights typically tend or trend towards certain things, people aren't then saying " this is what will 100% happen everytime in every circumstance"

Just thought I would check..

But. No one is impervious or immune from being taken down or put in a hold. Period.

AllanF:

There a lots of people in the world who see something and think "that won't happen to me"
But guess what, everyday, bad shit happens to people who have thought that very same thing.
Last edited by cloudz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby nianfong on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:36 am

enough. kshurika, live with it or you're out.
Last edited by nianfong on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
nianfong
Administrator

Previous

Return to Been There Done That