About RSF's Administrators

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

About RSF's Administrators

Postby kshurika on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm

RSF's typically inept and spineless administrators took down a thread started by Shane Lindsey, removed Shane's posts, moved it to BTDT, re-titled it "DVDs and Disputations" and listed ME as its author.

As Ron Burgundy (who had the I.Q. of an RSF administrator) said to San Diego: "Go fuck yourself."
kshurika
Wuji

Re: About RSF's Administrators

Postby Ian on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Shane's posts are fine and his thread is still in the Videos section. They just moved the hospital/parking lot trash talk (of which you are the author) to BTDT.

Good call.
Ian

Postby kshurika on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 pm

I knew you'd be the first, Little Ian.
kshurika
Wuji

Postby Chris Fleming on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Chris Fleming

Postby meeks on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 am

kshurika wrote:RSF's typically inept and spineless administrators took down a thread started by Shane Lindsey, removed Shane's posts, moved it to BTDT, re-titled it "DVDs and Disputations" and listed ME as its author.

As Ron Burgundy (who had the I.Q. of an RSF administrator) said to San Diego: "Go fuck yourself."

no one is out to get you - I think whichever admin moved it just selected your post and used an admin function called "start new thread" - the software does the rest. I hadn't been following that particular thread so don't know the details.

if your comments were aimed at me I'd follow up with "if i wanted a cum back from you I'd tear your shirt off and turn you around" but I don't think it was, so I won't go there. As for your 'spineless' remark and the 'go fuck yourself' feel free to avoid RSF if it puts you out so much. I'd prefer to chalk it up to a misunderstanding.
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Return to Been There Done That