Fighting against spirits, defence from psychic attacks

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Fighting against spirits, defence from psychic attacks

Postby Mr_Wood on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:22 pm

I have found that when I personally ignore those instincts and hang out with the person, something goes very very wrong in the end.

I have a guy like this who comes into my shop once a week or so and gradually I can see he is trying to create some sort of friendship. He just oozes badness, he hasn't actually done anything, just his eyes and facial expressions don't add up. I try to be as pleasant as possible as I do with all my customers but im 110% sure this guy is a real wrong'un. Cant avoid him really so I just try to limit the amount of contact. It's actually quite interesting dealing with the public as you notice the different feelings or energies people give off.
Last edited by Mr_Wood on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sky will punish you
Mr_Wood
Great Old One

Postby Michael on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

BaguaKicksAss wrote:I recommend a mixture of salt and lemon juice. You can use some experimentation to figure out the how and when and where.

BKA

Come on, don't be coy about simple remedies like that. If you're going to be a show off, at least have something to show.
Michael

Postby meeks on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Ok...so shoot the lemon juice down and snort a line of salt.... Got it.

Spritz the area with it? Ask him to rub it on his dan tian? Hold it under my tongue....?
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby Michael on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm

I have known a few people who have the habit of arousing others' anger or intense emotions, but not fear, and then drain them. I don't think they do it with full knowledge, nor do they do it because they need energy, they (all men) just do it as a method of domination, I think.

After I learned qigong and recognized the energy transfer more clearly, just my being consciously aware of the process was enough to stop them without the need for any discussion or specific confrontation, and they never tried it with me again, although with one of them I just broke off the friendship.

I have only had a couple of experiences like this since becoming a qigong teacher, but they were with people who were either were not trying to cause harm or were definitely guilt-ridden about causing small harm, yet were caught in a repeating pattern they couldn't stop. As long as I felt strong enough to handle it, showing them compassion and understanding, even just in my own, silent mental attitude, seemed to help them a little bit, at least temporarily.

Sometimes our interactions with people perpetuate or instigate our negative patterns, but sometimes I believe it is only through interaction with others' innate energetic patterns and subsequent behaviors that we can free ourselves from our own repetitive errors, even if only briefly, in order to gain a new perspective necessary to solve problems.
Michael

Postby Chris Fleming on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"I have known a few people who have the habit of arousing others' anger or intense emotions, but not fear, and then drain them. I don't think they do it with full knowledge, nor do they do it because they need energy, they (all men) just do it as a method of domination, I think."

I've experienced the same....but in my experience they were all women. LOL
Chris Fleming

Postby Michael on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm probably suffering from selective memory about it only being men.
Michael

Postby klonk on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Salt...lemon juice... tequila and a dash of triple sec: Yes, that formula certainly helps you survive tiresome people.
I define internal martial art as unusual muscle recruitment and leave it at that. If my definition is incomplete, at least it is correct so far as it goes.
klonk
Great Old One

Postby cerebus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

klonk wrote:Salt...lemon juice... tequila and a dash of triple sec: Yes, that formula certainly helps you survive tiresome people.

Ha ha! Amen! ;D
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby BaguaKicksAss on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 am

meeks wrote:Ok...so shoot the lemon juice down and snort a line of salt.... Got it.

Precisely! Or at least for you anyways ;). Once you have finished these two steps said psychic vampire will be the least of your concerns....

Spritz the area with it? Ask him to rub it on his dan tian? Hold it under my tongue....?[/quote]

The first two would work, but the second one might mess up their energy. The third idea would only be affective if mixed with tequila as suggested by later posts.

What I meant was experiment a lot with it and see what works. It is one of those recipes that has many uses. The best bet is to put some salt into a glass and a little lemon juice. You want a still solid combination. Or you can put some in a pouch and carry it around with you. Just make sure that you keep track of how you are feeling to make sure it doesn't have any adverse effects on your own energy. It isn't something you would want to use long-term, just when certain people come over to visit maybe. Don't overuse it, and I'm not so sure you would want to use it in the same room you do your qigong.

Actually thinking about it, it would work against nasty spirits around as well, but might also have the side affect of keeping away the friendly ones.

BKA
BaguaKicksAss
Wuji

Postby rob2 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 am

-
Last edited by rob2 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
rob2
Anjing

Postby meeks on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 am

I have the opposite... Where people tell me i am the greatest. Unfortunantely i wake up and realize u was only dreaming...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Postby wiesiek on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:14 pm

heh, :)

to travel thru the dreams we need guide,
1st you have to create the mirror in you dream
and just go thru it,
on the another side is your >friendly spiritual guide< waiting for you

i wasn`t able to create the mirror yet... :(
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby DeusTrismegistus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Wow great thread. I even liked the christian parts as they were still done in a friendly tone :)

I have had a few encounters with spirits and IMO it was my qigong training that allowed me to be pretty much untouched by them while some of my friends weren't so lucky. Ghosts IME are not normally an issue in regards to psychic attack. The biggest difference I have found in the qigong system I am being taught and much of western magic is that the qigong focuses a lot on bringing the mind within the body and strongly grounding and centering. In many western magic systems the mind moves out from the body and is used to manipulate energies outside the person. By being strongly grounded and centered it is easier to prevent outside influence and energy drain from others. I haven't ever been really drained by a strong psychic vampire even though I know some people who are like that. I think the reason is that I have been learning qigong since a very young age and this allowed me to naturally prevent my energy from leaving.

In regards to religion and this subject I have found most religions are basically the same at the core. A strong link to the divine and a loving attitude toward all go a long way in protecting yourself from psychic attack.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a

bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill
DeusTrismegistus
Wuji

Postby wiesiek on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 pm

to be honest here
i found out, / qigong was the key/, that sinking deep under ground and drilling from the bottom
is
quite easy way to "up root" someone who doesn`t know that "drilling" is in progress...
Joyful Fruits of the Live
wiesiek
Wuji

Postby zenshiite on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm

DeusTrismegistus wrote:Wow great thread. I even liked the christian parts as they were still done in a friendly tone :)

I have had a few encounters with spirits and IMO it was my qigong training that allowed me to be pretty much untouched by them while some of my friends weren't so lucky. Ghosts IME are not normally an issue in regards to psychic attack. The biggest difference I have found in the qigong system I am being taught and much of western magic is that the qigong focuses a lot on bringing the mind within the body and strongly grounding and centering. In many western magic systems the mind moves out from the body and is used to manipulate energies outside the person. By being strongly grounded and centered it is easier to prevent outside influence and energy drain from others. I haven't ever been really drained by a strong psychic vampire even though I know some people who are like that. I think the reason is that I have been learning qigong since a very young age and this allowed me to naturally prevent my energy from leaving.

In regards to religion and this subject I have found most religions are basically the same at the core. A strong link to the divine and a loving attitude toward all go a long way in protecting yourself from psychic attack.

This.
"The powers that be don't give a shit!" - Raybeez RIP
zenshiite
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That