AWESOMELY dogshite IMA Demo. Must See!

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: AWESOMELY dogshite IMA Demo. Must See!

Postby Darthwing Teorist on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 am

Sifu Z is an unlikely martial artist who started training 23 years ago because some friends wanted to try it. He has been told he scares people.

Wow!!! I am SCARE!!!

PS:
No pics?
Last edited by Darthwing Teorist on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
И ам тхе террор тхат флапс ин тхе нигхт! И ам тхе црамп тхат руинс ёур форм! И ам... ДАРКWИНГ ДУЦК!
Darthwing Teorist
Great Old One

Postby oskar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 am

HAHAHAHAHA!
My vote goes to the two older gentlemen on the right doing synchronized robot dance. :D
oskar
Anjing

Postby Heffalump on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am

Another escapee from "the Farm".............. :o

http://youtu.be/G2Ykd8K1Xjg

....so poorly rooted, I reckon you could blow him over with a fart.......and dont even get me started on the tutti-frutti tie-dyed t-shirt..... ::)
Heffalump
Santi

Postby beenawhile on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 am

I actually think many of the performers had some good movements, and their shenfa was very well balanced. They have obviously eaten bitter quite a bit. I particulary enjoyed the older gentlemen's rendition of the robot dance, although it was a bit misplaced in this Swan Lake interpretation. Nice use of intriguing props; it almost looked like they had swords in their hands. Overall, I give it a 9 on effort and 8 for the performance, but definitely 10 for the idea - most seniors just stay at home and watch TV, and these guys actually went out and did some post-modern ballet. Kudos to them!
Cheers,
Pawel
beenawhile
Santi

Postby Interloper on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Mr Salmon, I regret to inform you that said masterpiece of kungfoolery has been posted on RSF (in BTDT, no less) before, perhaps multiple times. And yet, it is refreshingly new everytime it is reposted... sort of. ;D
Pariah without peer
Interloper
Great Old One

Postby HaraldH on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 am

Heffalump wrote:Another escapee from "the Farm".............. :o

http://youtu.be/G2Ykd8K1Xjg

....so poorly rooted, I reckon you could blow him over with a fart.......and dont even get me started on the tutti-frutti tie-dyed t-shirt..... ::)

This deserves some more notice - somebody should organize these extraordinary performances into a pageant of human expression
HaraldH
Anjing

Previous

Return to Been There Done That